Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Another defeat and the KTF brigade lap it up!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Cluck mate i sometimes wonder why i bother with this site.

[/quote]

We wonder too [:)]

[/quote]

We or i CA you see your site isnt what it used to be is it? seems the fat boy in the play ground has some friends these days.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Amazing init?

Another defeat and some fans celebrate like its a win!.

Smell the coffee peeps, whilst you loyality is highly commendable (especially those who went) perhaps a session in rehab might do you better. You''re so high on the footy drug called NCFC that your sence of reality has quite simply gone to pot!.

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, don''t bother trying to argue or dress it up, we did.............just as we will against the Owls on Saturday, only this time, the whole nation will witness what we enlightened ones already know..

Grant is a 100%, fully paid up loser.

Now accept it...........and weep!.

[/quote]

If you can''t see the positives from last night then you either know nothing about football or your so wrapped up in your thoughts that Peter Grant and Norwich are useless that you fail to see the positives when their so clear for all to see. Like I have said before last night was all about the performance not the result and we achieved a very good performance so I and many other Norwich fans have good reason to be happy and optimistic about the up and coming fixture, people like yourself can''t wait to stick the knife in at every chance they get which surprises me why you even bother to call yourself a Norwich fan.

We will get 3 points agaisnt the Owls this saturday imo, but i''m sure you will still come out and have something negative to say but I couldn''t care less to be honest with you because your the one with the problem not us faithful and optimistic fans who you claim need to go to rehap!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We or i CA you see your site isnt what it used to be is it? seems the fat boy in the play ground has some friends these days.

[/quote]

Yep, three infact.

One who dresses up as a wizard and seems to suffer from short-term memory loss.

Another one who thinks he''s a yellow bird and tends to "cluck" about..well im not quite sure.

And the final one who, despite his charming smile in his picture is more like the ''smudge'' of ink left on my desk =]

[quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Amazing init?

Smell the coffee peeps, whilst you loyality is highly commendable (especially those who went) perhaps a session in rehab might do you better. You''re so high on the footy drug called NCFC that your sence of reality has quite simply gone to pot!.

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, don''t bother trying to argue or dress it up, we did.............just as we will against the Owls on Saturday, only this time, the whole nation will witness what we enlightened ones already know..

[/quote]

If you can''t see the positives from last night then you either know nothing about football or your so wrapped up in your thoughts that Peter Grant and Norwich are useless that you fail to see the positives when their so clear for all to see. Like I have said before last night was all about the performance not the result and we achieved a very good performance so I and many other Norwich fans have good reason to be happy and optimistic about the up and coming fixture, people like yourself can''t wait to stick the knife in at every chance they get which surprises me why you even bother to call yourself a Norwich fan.

We will get 3 points agaisnt the Owls this saturday imo, but i''m sure you will still come out and have something negative to say but I couldn''t care less to be honest with you because your the one with the problem not us faithful and optimistic fans who you claim need to go to rehap!
[/quote]The only positive i can see from last night is the fact that when grant''s team picks itself we play slightly better but still lose.The fact that a 1-0 defeat in a meaningless cup is treated like finding the holy grail for some fans proves once and for all why our inept board thinks its doing a good job.If we win saturday against the worse team in the league i suppose this board will be full of premiership here we come post''s.It seems that alot of fans have such low exceptations these days that any win is greeted with "we have turned the corner Grant is the new messiah"

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Cluck "]

Mmmmmm.....here we go again.

When Wiz decided to support Grant....very few realists took it on themselves to batter him. It''s called freedom of expression and the right to think what he likes. I never once threw insults as it is his right to form his own conclusions and put them forward.

Yet....here we are again with the apologists throwing bricks not more than a few days after they had cosied up to a "reformed" opinion that suited them.

Speaks volumes about who wants to control opinion on here....and which of us sticks purely to facts without personalising matters.

Baaaaahhhh........

[/quote]

Cluck mate i sometimes wonder why i bother with this site but if i can make one person see sense about the way our clubs going by posting on here than it can only be a good thing. Just last week when the sheep were running out of excuses on here they reverted to slagging my spelling mistakes! Oh well let them forever have there blimkered view, at least 1st Wiz has cleaned the sand from his ears.

[/quote]

Arthur,

Whats ''blimkered'' and where can I get the best view of it?

[quote user="London_Canary"]

[/quote]

As I will be yelling for the lads on Saturday LC, trust me, if we win, even 1 nil, I''ll be estatic for my City heores. It was never about the lads who cross that white line on matchdays.

Why can''t you and others grasp it?.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Cluck "]

When Wiz decided to support Grant....very few realists took it on themselves to batter him. It''s called freedom of expression and the right to think what he likes. I never once threw insults as it is his right to form his own conclusions and put them forward.

Yet....here we are again with the apologists throwing bricks not more than a few days after they had cosied up to a "reformed" opinion that suited them.

Speaks volumes about who wants to control opinion on here....and which of us sticks purely to facts without personalising matters.

Baaaaahhhh........

[/quote]

Cluck mate i sometimes wonder why i bother with this site but if i can make one person see sense about the way our clubs going by posting on here than it can only be a good thing. Just last week when the sheep were running out of excuses on here they reverted to slagging my spelling mistakes! Oh well let them forever have there blimkered view, at least 1st Wiz has cleaned the sand from his ears.

[/quote]

Arthur,

Whats ''blimkered'' and where can I get the best view of it?

[/quote]

For the best view, just look in the mirror squitster, as you seem to have a ''blimkered'' attitude and view against folk who on occasion, have problems with their words and spelling.

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]

Lets face it Wiz your opinions are about as polular as a group hug in a burns unit. 

[/quote]

But as you well know Bimbo, I''ve never, ever, posted to be popular, still, quite a funny line though.[;)]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Amazing init?

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only positive i can see from last night is the fact that when grant''s team picks itself we play slightly better but still lose.The fact that a 1-0 defeat in a meaningless cup is treated like finding the holy grail for some fans proves once and for all why our inept board thinks its doing a good job.If we win saturday against the worse team in the league i suppose this board will be full of premiership here we come post''s.It seems that alot of fans have such low exceptations these days that any win is greeted with "we have turned the corner Grant is the new messiah"[/quote]

Don''t be such a drama queen, no one has gone over the top with last nights match, people have merely found last night performance very encouraging given how poor we were against Wolves, were not idiots we realise were still along way of from where we need to be but for now yets try look at the positives instead of just negatives hey!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

We or i CA you see your site isnt what it used to be is it?.

[/quote]

This site belongs to Archant and is a site for Norwich City fans.

Definition in my dictionary of fan is ''''someone who admires and supports a team ''''

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Amazing init?

[/quote]

I not looking forward to the male menopause. It seems to do some very funny things to the old fella''s on this board...........

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, three infact.

One who dresses up as a wizard and seems to suffer from short-term memory loss.

Another one who thinks he''s a yellow bird and tends to "cluck" about..well im not quite sure.

And the final one who, despite his charming smile in his picture is more like the ''smudge'' of ink left on my desk =]

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Cluck "]

Baaaaahhhh........

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bother because it makes my chickens seem intelligent....

Keep it up Arthur..because their little world will come tumbling down soon enough and then they won''t be seen for dust.....and the only people who will miss them is each other.