Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

It's all gone now

3 weeks into the season and any optimism I had regarding the new season has gone, seemingly a relegation fight to look forward to.  No creativity in midfield, the usual rubbish at the back and no chances being created for Jamie, no goals to be expected from Brown.  Our recruits look to be lacking in quality, unsurprising when considering their respective costs.  A long season to look forward to, it''s just so depressing.

I feel the same,

all that hope, all that positivity, all that questioned optomism.

and they were right!

16th - 20th we''ll finsih

...lets hope our team have more backbone than that displayed by some ''supporters''.  Overhauling a team, -it''s going to take time for it to be firing on all cylinders. I''m pretty happy with the summer transfers ...other than a solid defender...JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="C.T"]at least we have the derby to look forward to.....................[/quote]

My favourite was the one when Benny The Dip beat Silver Patriarch in a photo, 1997 I think it was.

Or did you mean that other Derby for the Pride Of Anglia?

Who will you be rooting for.............................................

[quote user="C.T"]at least we have the derby to look forward to.....................[/quote]And I thought things couldn''t get any more embarressing...

[quote user="walks on water"]...lets hope our team have more backbone than that displayed by some ''supporters''.  Overhauling a team, -it''s going to take time for it to be firing on all cylinders. I''m pretty happy with the summer transfers ...other than a solid defender...JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Presumably you''ve never been to Brazil.

OTBC

I agree with you, people say give them a chance to gel but at the end of the day we have been saying that for three seasons.

The surporters are encouraging the canarys but there seems to be not muck going on at the moment?[:(]

we''ve said all along that without that quality No.5 we are little better than last season, and anything is an improvement on what we''ve seen the last couple of years.

I really just hope grants put a little gem out of the hat by way of a loan signing, and not some completly unknown whos yet to prove himself.

A whole summer of optimism...........comes crashing down