Feast on crap.

Go home happy.

OTBC

[/quote]

hehehe.....and swallow everything they throw at you......[:)]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

You don''t go anymore do you Cluck so you don''t have to swallow or worry about anything do you?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

You don''t go anymore do you Cluck so you don''t have to swallow or worry about anything do you?

[/quote]

Nope....but I''ve swallowed enough crap thrown at me by your Madonna over the years. The big difference between us is that while I am full up...you and your ovine ilk just continue to gorge the mush dished out. Beware that it all doesn''t just come back up again.........

When you''ve got 45 years support behind you like me, maybe I''ll listen to your low wit....but until then I suggest you don''t waste your electricity......Right now you''re a mere beginner as a City fan and way way out of your depth. Life existed long before Huckerby you''ll be surprised to learn........

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

[/quote]With Norwich I make a desision to swallow the bad stuff, unfortunatly with Cluck we are force fed his bile every day.

You''ve got to laugh at the usual geek lines of  "you don''t have to go to matches if you don''t want to"..."nobody is forcing you"..."there are plenty who will be happy to have your seat"...etc etc.

Well...we''ll see who''ll be whining by Christmas...when the usual apologists chant will be "It''s only Christmas..and so there''s still a chance of the play-offs"....or even "If we hadn''t had an injured player missing"...or "If Huckerby hadn''t be forced leave".....or "Grant needs at least one full season in charge"...or " Delia has promised big signings next year when the Turners invest another half a million" (in order to con the season ticket money out of the sheep yet again).......

I''m sure you get my drift.  Not a ball kicked...not a decent proven signing on the books and somehow we''re better than everyone else. If it wasn''t so sad it would be hilarious.........

[quote user="Cluck "]

You''ve got to laugh at the usual geek lines of  "you don''t have to go to matches if you don''t want to"..."nobody is forcing you"..."there are plenty who will be happy to have your seat"...etc etc.

Well...we''ll see who''ll be whining by Christmas...when the usual apologists chant will be "It''s only Christmas..and so there''s still a chance of the play-offs"....or even "If we hadn''t had an injured player missing"...or "If Huckerby hadn''t be forced leave".....or "Grant needs at least one full season in charge"...or " Delia has promised big signings next year when the Turners invest another half a million" (in order to con the season ticket money out of the sheep yet again).......

I''m sure you get my drift.  Not a ball kicked...not a decent proven signing on the books and somehow we''re better than everyone else. If it wasn''t so sad it would be hilarious.........

[/quote]

Cluck, you always present your conjecture as fact. You may, sadly, be right and it may not all work out, but other than having a view, you know no more what will happen this season than anybody else. I only have 41 years of supporting them so obviously the miserable curmudgeonly stuff starts in the last 4 years of support if you are anything to go by. Why come on here and spoil everyone''s excited speculation, supporting a team is meant to be a pleasurable pastime not a tired old moan all the time. Perhaps it''s a Norfolk thing, getting pleasure out of being terminally negative.  

[quote user="Cluck "]

When you''ve got 45 years support behind you like me, maybe I''ll listen to your low wit....

[/quote]While wisdom may be associated with age, so is senility.   Its swings and roundabouts.

Cluck - not a single proven signing?!!!

Marshall has played Champions league football and by all accounts of that game displayed that he could be world class.

Russell was one of the ever-present members and Captain of a team that finished 8th and 2 points off sixth spot.

Cureton was the leagues top scorer last season and part of a team that finished two places bellow Stoke although 5 points adrift.

When you say proven - at this level at least the three above have all proven themselves.

With the others it is much harder to say for sure but then I think its hard to say either way. If you look at a lot of the players other teams have signed they are pretty unproven too.

Take DJ Campbell''s move to Charlton - he didn''t set the premiership on fire, he didn''t set the championship on fire last season either!

I think so far you can hardly say Norwich have done much worse than the other expected to be top of the table sides.

[quote user="Cluck "]

somehow we''re better than everyone else. 

[/quote]

Can you point me to where this has been said please. It''s just that I can''t find it and I''m certain that a man of your integrity wouldn''t be making stuff up simply to fuel his ''hilarious'' put downs. 

I feel I must apologise to anybody who is rich in years on this forum that I may have offended with my above comment.  It is mearly intended as a responce to the arguement: "I have been a supporter for longer than you therefore I must be a better fan/more knowledgeable/right/able to ignore your opinion".  Everyone has different experiences and everybody''s opinion is equally worthy of being heard (even if it is wrong, which is likely to be pointed out quite quickly).Again I apologise.  Sorry Everybody.

Why come on here and spoil everyone''s excited speculation, supporting a team is meant to be a pleasurable pastime not a tired old moan all the time. Perhaps it''s a Norfolk thing, getting pleasure out of being terminally negative.

Well said shortfatb.  Cluck if you can''t get any enjoyment out of our team, why not just go and do something else?  Crown green bowls maybe? 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dine in style.

Bum on seat.

Feast on crap.

Go home happy.

[/quote]No, you''re thinking of your birthday meal at the Coypu Bar of the "Squeaky Rowlock" in Gurning (the least attractive Broad in Norfolk). You go there every twenty-twelfth of Otsemobor with your friends, Cluck, Smudger and Arthur Whittle. You always have the Soup In A Basket, Arthur has alphabet spaghetti (it''s always cold by the time he''s finished his EEN column), Cluck has a sheep''s brain and Smudger has a very small sausage (I blame fluoridation). Then you''re sick in Gloria Mundy''s Transit.We Canary fans, on the other hand, have a varied diet, so we''re happy and healthy. Try it, you might like it.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Why come on here and spoil everyone''s excited speculation, supporting a team is meant to be a pleasurable pastime not a tired old moan all the time. Perhaps it''s a Norfolk thing, getting pleasure out of being terminally negative.

Well said shortfatb.  Cluck if you can''t get any enjoyment out of our team, why not just go and do something else?  Crown green bowls maybe? 

[/quote]

Well Dicky-ram-ewe......here we have it clearly stated in the term "our team". This surely translates to the fact that the team is considered mine too and thus entitles me to a standpoint?...or does the naive majority on a tiny website have that honour?

The truth is that you and your naive ilk (along with this hopelessly inept Board) are ruining "our club".....and so this allows me an opportunity to disrupt "your fun" just as you are ruining "mine".....or is that your exclusive right?

Until Archant dissolve my membership of this forum I shall remain...and if I am removed by them for little more than stating the obvious it will only go to show how democracy has been eroded in favour of control. So Mr. Dicky-ram-ewe....live with it eh?.... 

As for bowls....no thanks because I''d rather be on my boat this season "watching" on the internet (like most of you psuedo season ticket holders on here). Good fishing to be had and lots of warm winter sunshine...and access to this site of course which should provide plenty of sport in the season ahead.

I ate sheep for tea last night by the way....so I''m well used to the flavour of it. Nasty smell but boils up nicely.

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dine in style.

Bum on seat.

Feast on crap.

Go home happy.

[/quote]

No, you''re thinking of your birthday meal at the Coypu Bar of the "Squeaky Rowlock" in Gurning (the least attractive Broad in Norfolk). You go there every twenty-twelfth of Otsemobor with your friends, Cluck, Smudger and Arthur Whittle. You always have the Soup In A Basket, Arthur has alphabet spaghetti (it''s always cold by the time he''s finished his EEN column), Cluck has a sheep''s brain and Smudger has a very small sausage (I blame fluoridation). Then you''re sick in Gloria Mundy''s Transit.

We Canary fans, on the other hand, have a varied diet, so we''re happy and healthy. Try it, you might like it.
[/quote]

Is this the reason you can''t tell the difference between Doherty and Shackell?

[pi]

OTBC