Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Chris Brown

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Any chance you could post without reference to Cluck and Smudger?, go on try it, who knows you might even like it.[/quote]

Hehehe...the tragedy is I do believe he thinks has some relevance. I was in the forces many years ago fighting alongside Yankee troops and true to form they are all gob and run away. Sad really....     [:)]

[quote user="The Penguin"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]yea i am sure he will frighten everyone to death.[/quote]

But not as much as a grown man in lycra .

[/quote]

Very droll, i get paid good money to be an idiot, what is you excuse

its all gone quiet smudger!!!!!! why dont you actually go and watch the lads play and show some encouragement instead of arranging some sack the board demo!!!!! when are you going to realise that your on your own in this mission??  

Cluck - I have to hold my hands up and admit a bit of antipathy towards our "special" friends across the pond as my uncle got shot in the head (he survived) by the Yanks as he parachuted into Holland (near Arnhem) as part of Operation Market Garden.

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Any chance you could post without reference to Cluck and Smudger?, go on try it, who knows you might even like it.[/quote]

Hehehe...the tragedy is I do believe he thinks has some relevance. I was in the forces many years ago fighting alongside Yankee troops and true to form they are all gob and run away. Sad really....     [:)]

[/quote]Moderators? Anybody home? Yankee, i would like to apologise on behalf of Cluck, i''m sure he appreciates me doing so. Do you think he behaves like this towards all the french, germans, italians and japanese he meets? It really is sad. He belongs in the dark ages.

I''ve never known a forum blow with the wind like this one. Brown last season was rubbish. Undeniable. Dont give me all that "I saw something in him" c**p. Sunderland fans never saw anything in him.Last night he changed the entire game (with Croft). Awesome. Lets stop trying to point score shall we?

I''ve slagged him off constantly but...

..he looked good, he looked fit. He held the ball up well, linked up play well, got in good positions and got his goal. I was hugely impressed, and if he can play like that all season and link up well with players like Cureton, Hucks and martin there is no reasonm why we cant be succesful. Strihavka looked off the pace and may need time to adjuust, where as a fully fit brown with a pre-season behind him is tight on the pace.

(another observation- Dublin despite a couple of decnet flicks, looked less fit and really isnt a player who if we are serious should be coming into our thinking, especially up front.)

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Still panning him.... just coz he got a couple of goals in the pre-season friendlies does not make him a good player!!!![/quote]

You havent seen him play yet so how could you possibly comment!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

CA I agree with you as im sure everybody else on here does as well (except a certain few). Replying to SMUDGER will only give him an excuse to come back and post negative drivel that quite frankly isnt needed.

[/quote]hes right CA, i reckon that if we all went anti board and anti grant and anti waitress in pizza hut Smudger would throw his hat in to support them. sort of the opposite view to the masses. must be lonely being an outcast... oh wellAs for Brown, yeah he did look good and that electric burst of pace when he looked like he was going to score again was impressive, shame it was called back for a free kick but he had whoever it was in defence well and truly beaten.

[quote user="T07"]I''ve never known a forum blow with the wind like this one. Brown last season was rubbish. Undeniable. Dont give me all that "I saw something in him" c**p. Sunderland fans never saw anything in him.

Last night he changed the entire game (with Croft). Awesome.

Lets stop trying to point score shall we?
[/quote]

Brown hardly played for us last season and had no chance to gel with the team, and he was clearly not as fit last season as he is now. I''m not trying to prove a point, and I''m not saying that Brown is the next V Nicstelrooy but I do not think he is c**p because he is clearly not!