Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Im off...........................

To spain for a week or two so if you thought it was for good, unlucky! Hope you all have fun with the pre-season blues/rumours/speculation. All forms of communication are off so cant wait to see who we''ve signed/not signed, latest rumours ect when i get back.Have fun all.

If i had the wings of a sparrow.............................

[quote user="cityangel"]Are clucky and smudgy going with you??[/quote]

They would go but Arthur cannot decide if he''s going for one week or two. Cluck cannot decide if he''s going to participate or not, and Smudger won''t make a move in any direction unless he''s got the security blanket of Cluck to tuck around himself. This is the pack that have designs on how NCFC should be operated. No wonder we are a "little club".

I''m off as well from Sunday, to sunny aberystwyth, i''ll probably here whats  going on or whats not happening as the case maybe, but it''ll be interesting to see whats happened by my return on Friday.

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

They would go but Arthur cannot decide if he''s going for one week or two. Cluck cannot decide if he''s going to participate or not, and Smudger won''t make a move in any direction unless he''s got the security blanket of Cluck to tuck around himself. This is the pack that have designs on how NCFC should be operated. No wonder we are a "little club".

[/quote]

Sorry dont get it. Is that sort of thing funny in the usa because its not over here mate.

[quote user="Nigel Tracey"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Sorry dont get it. Is that sort of thing funny in the usa because its not over here mate.

[/quote]

I thought it was bloody hilarious [:D]

Forgot to ask if Wayney was going with Arthur as they''re pretty unseperable too

I''m sorry you "don''t get it" Nigel. Perhaps, you have not posted on here long enough to understand the background or, perhaps, it''s lack of perception on your part. How did you do in school?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[8]Arthur’s going on a summer holiday [H][li][st][um]
maybe Cluck and Smudge are going too.[:^)][ip]
All pack together for their summer holiday,[au][ap]
so no more worries for me or you,[Y][<:o)]
for a week or two?[*-)][8-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well they do say that the yanks need a humour transplant don''t they???  [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re not alone Nigel. The Yanks tend to live in a world of their own....or is it that they actually want to own the world?.....Throw a custard pie and he''ll be wetting himself though....

YC! you really did not need too ask that last question, by the way I thought it was a good post,and funny, especially for the time of year.  There was prayer that almost finished "light in our darkness" or was it lighten our darkness!!

To put a dubious time limit on how long he''s off is a bit risky, IMHO I would suggest a fridge would have been a more suitable venue, surely he would have kept a bit longer come the warmer season.!