Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

What would YOU say to Delia?

Having viewed from afar the criticism of Delia it led me to wonder what would all the different pinkun posters from the delia lovers to the delia haters? I myself would be boring and simply thank her for her wonderful service and commitment to the club and ask her when she and Wynn Jones will relinquish control to another man or woman. What would you say?

Oh please, enough of the Delia posts already! No offence canary lad, but haven''t you had enough of them? They''re just red rags to most people and invite them to come in and lay in to the board and DS generally, and anyone who doesn''t do the same, and result in all the posts ending up being about the same thing!But maybe i''m wrong, so with respect to your post and in the hope that a decent one emerges without any mindless slating, i''ll say that i too would thank her. Whichever side of the fence you sit on, i don''t see how anyone couldn''t thank a fellow fan who had given of her time and money for our club. Similarly to you, i would ask, if a Mandaric figure came along (i.e. foreign, but with money and a track record of having delivered), would she and the rest of the board turn him or her away?

I''d ask her if I could borrow her buss pass to do a cheap scouting mission across Britain.

I''d avoid Scotland for the time being though. [;)]

I''d say the same thing CT, more or less.  They''re taking the club in entirely the wrong direction at the moment imo, but that''s not to say they''ve never done anything right.  Artificial polarisation - "delia lovers versus delia haters" - belongs in the school debating society.  In any case, the interests of Norwich City come first.  Whatever my personal opinions, having a self-indulgent rant would do nothing to improve the situation.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]I was just sitting her wondering.....Anyone think the board reads these?[/quote]

Probably someone at the club has a browse then doomcaster lets go with a whole lot of spin.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]I was just sitting her wondering.....Anyone think the board reads these?[/quote]

Cause they do !   I know for a fact that MWJ   posts on here !! 

Delia !   congrats on another  TV series , and the book thats going to be a world wide big seller !!    sheer genius  to cut through the snobby  crap  , and give the unwashed masses   what they want ......  easy fast cooking  , no hassle ,  healthy food  , it aint cheating !  its lateral thinking  .... 

And Delia ... contact that F*****g Ramsey   ,  and get it going on  some sort of deal  !     he`s said he likes a f*****g challenge  ! 

Mr Doncaster has said that yes, the club monitor the messageboards. 

A1 Canary this wasnt intended to be anything like a red rag I was simply curious to know what my fellow pinkun posters would say to Delia, which you seem to realise after criticising my post!

With respect to Delia of course the club has to come first but at different and for often prolonged periods of time much of the talk has been about Delia, however no man or woman is bigger than a football club (they''d have to be pretty damn fat!)[6]. When Delia and MYJ do eventually relinquish control of our great team then a new reign will begin (hopefully the Turners have already started it?). And of course there will be happy times and bad times (hopefully more good than bad)?

Yeah something like thanks for the good times... now on yer bike!!!

That''s if I was feeling in a good mood and she was actually leaving [;)]

I would say to Delia........."I''d like a pay rise of a minimum of Â£780 a week, another business type  course at the UEA - to once again further expand my personal horizon''s (funded by the club). More green blazers, trousers, shirts and ties and loadsa flashy leather steel tipped an'' toed an'' leather soled brogue shoes - for those most loyal eventguard personnel, (all must be in various sizes), (not the personnel, but the togs an'' footwear an'' stuff). I also wanna new customised company car, (preferably the new ''Proton Pfft! Pfft! Phut!.......Torpedo'' - with optional Ice-cream and soda-stream maker, XL fluffy (anti-allergy) dice, 3.0 litre winkle wankle deezelly fuelled ''Kapow!'' rotary rammin'' speed engine - and a hand-knitted purple woolly dashboard. Oh, an'' it must be sporting the trendy an'' latest ''must have'' real imitation plastic alloy lookalikey Cap''n Turbo 14" Carlos Fanglydangly whizz-bang!......wheels. I also demand, that the ''In car'' entertainment system, is one that goes: "MMPH! MMPH! MBA! MMPH! MMPH! MBA!" really LOUD! With hooooooge woofters........tweeters, bleepers and Meryl Streepers, includin'' at least 4 fidelity 24" speakers - that are bigga dan dus''bin lids, innit!......on the car''s parcel shelf."

"Everyday, I want my luvverly picture on the front an'' back pages of the EDP - and its most informative local sister rag, the ''Heavin'' Nooz''. Wiv me, in my usual favourite intelligent an'' cheezy approachable pose, whilst gripping my ''hotter than hot an'' never off it y''know!......bat-phone".

That''s just for starters!..........I don''t know why I''m askin''? I''m runnin'' the bleedin'' club anyway![8-|]

"Right, Roger an'' Mickey! Go an'' get me a cup of tea an some dark chocolate Kit-Kats"........Delia, be a luv, an'' do us a steak an'' chips for me supper will-ya?"........[H] 

Hi Delia

I think you are intelligent, forceful and very desirable.

You invented the deep fried Mars Bar, you taught people how to cook, you don''t try and cover up your mistakes, like the time when you made a pie and your pastry kept ripping, unflustered and true to form, you said "it is meant to rip, it gives it a rustic look".

I dream of playing twister on the boardroom floor with you.  The smell of the deep fried Mars Bar you have just eaten lingers in your hair and that look of a powerful woman.....

ahem.....

Thank you Delia for all of your hard work, however, now is the time to leave this plaice and concentrate on your career.   Your passion (fruit) cannot be questioned, however, some fans have become cheesed off with the current regime and feel that the the board is pasta its best.  Your Yorkshire Puddings don''t rise anymore, your sponge has gone stodgy, Delia don''t let your soft boiled eggs go hard.  Now is the time to leave the club to someone who knows ''how to cook'' in the world of football.

Being so involved in a football club is not where an OAP woman should be, you should stick to what you know, cooking.  If you make a few more million from your latest ventures, please feel free to donate the money to NCFC.   Thanks for the memories Delia

1. I luuuuurve boiled potatoes, just luuuuurve them, Deals. Don''t you? And remember the Smith''s Potato Crisps factory at Great Yarmouth, luv?  Lurrrvly smell from it warrrnt there luv? And specially back in the day when they had those little blue bags of salt in them?

2. Don''t you feel embarrassed at all - even just a teeny, weeny, teeny bit - by Citys'' decline under your leadership?

3. WTF did you just hit me on the head for with your dishcloth?

4. ''Night officer. What''s for breakfast?

[;)][:)]

OTBC

P.S. And, y''know, she said my passion was as strong as hers - so she bailed me! Lovely lass, Deals - apart from her darned blind spot. What''s that you say? Her l**sy choice of managers. Suppose she can''t tek them as dour and disciplined as a Ron Saunders or as swashbuckling and full of bull and flair as a John Bond. And more''s the pity - cause that''s what we need to drag us up.

Now is the time to leave the club to someone who knows ''how to cook'' in the world of football.

norfolkbroadslim

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since when is it a prerequisite  for  investors in a football club  to be experts in football ?     you want your bread buttered on both sides !   get real .....