Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Rossi Jarvis and Ryan

Grant has said he will go out on loan again but personally i think he is better than spilliane, and should get a go for two or thrree matches, and ryan should get one more chance to play and if he dosnt play well he should go, i liked ryan jarvis when he scored against liverpool amd watford but he needs to do that in the first team more rather than in the reserves

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"]Grant has said he will go out on loan again but personally i think he is better than spilliane, and should get a go for two or thrree matches, and ryan should get one more chance to play and if he dosnt play well he should go, i liked ryan jarvis when he scored against liverpool amd watford but he needs to do that in the first team more rather than in the reserves
[/quote]

Just wondering...how come you consider Rossi to be better than Spillane? Not having a dig but just curious as to what makes him a better player.

I thought Spillane did alright against Ipswich the other day but sometimes when he had the ball he didn''t know what to do with it and he didn''t give us anything going forward. He''s got quite a way to go, I think, before he''s ready.

Ryan Jarvis should be finished at Norwich - if he was going to do something he would have done it by now. Both Worthy and Grant can see he''s not up to it.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"]Grant has said he will go out on loan again but personally i think he is better than spilliane, and should get a go for two or thrree matches, and ryan should get one more chance to play and if he dosnt play well he should go, i liked ryan jarvis when he scored against liverpool amd watford but he needs to do that in the first team more rather than in the reserves[/quote]

Just wondering...how come you consider Rossi to be better than Spillane? Not having a dig but just curious as to what makes him a better player.

I thought Spillane did alright against Ipswich the other day but sometimes when he had the ball he didn''t know what to do with it and he didn''t give us anything going forward. He''s got quite a way to go, I think, before he''s ready.

Ryan Jarvis should be finished at Norwich - if he was going to do something he would have done it by now. Both Worthy and Grant can see he''s not up to it.

[/quote]well i think spuillae put in alot of effort against ipswich and did not see him the away game but sounded good, but i have seen jarvis and england youth level and reserve level and has looked good. but how are we going to know unless jarvis plays

Spillane played superbly when he came on today really determined to win the ball tough tackling midfielder very good prospect

Think PG has already said its likely that Rossi will go out on loan for the whole of next season.  From that I take it he watched him in training and thought others were better, maybe he will come back from a loan period a better player.  But at the moment imo he is not better than Michael Spillane.  Ryan should be released from his contract, I see he has now gone back to his usual "lazy" self and has been substituted in Orients last few games getting low marks in all the Sunday newspapers.  Rossi may look good at Reserve and England Youth level but imo he has probably found the right level for him as a professional footballer.

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"][quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"]Grant has said he will go out on loan again but personally i think he is better than spilliane, and should get a go for two or thrree matches, and ryan should get one more chance to play and if he dosnt play well he should go, i liked ryan jarvis when he scored against liverpool amd watford but he needs to do that in the first team more rather than in the reserves
[/quote]

[/quote]
well i think spuillae put in alot of effort against ipswich and did not see him the away game but sounded good, but i have seen jarvis and england youth level and reserve level and has looked good. but how are we going to know unless jarvis plays
[/quote]

Which Jarvis are you talking about in your last post, Ryan or Rossi? If it''s Ryan, then he''s had plenty of chances to try and impress but he hasn''t taken not nearly enough of them. His younger brother Rossi is a better prospect all round in my opinion, he''s more tidier and composed on the ball.

rossi jarvis i was talking about, but ryan and hendo should play in pre-seaon if no good then ship them out before september

Ive heard that Rossi is the most naturally capable of the two brothers, but that he is also considered the one that doesnt put the training in...... and that couldnt have come from a more dependable source.....

I think you will find that is the same for both of them both very lazy trainers, I also believe that shows when they play, they always look to be labouring around the pitch.  I feel they both need a rocket up their a*** as they do have talent.  But imo neither at Championship Level.

Ryan belives his own hype with the sponsored BMW and poncy gear, he seems to have forgotten what got him these toys and should focus on his football again.............elsewhere.

I understand that rotherham are very keen to take rossi on for next season;  looks like a real win win for both clubs - they get a player that the club and the fans really rate (unlike flem or hendo) and we get him some real experience of competetive football,  keeping his registration and ableto assess whether he is likely or not to make the grade.

Spillanes wages are apparently an issue regarding himgoing out on loan - but again in the brief glimpses we have seen of him he looks like a prospect - and could do with more pitch time.

Harder with Ryan - had brief chances this season but didnt take them with a real lack of effort - yet has continued to please the Os fans.  Perhaps he too needs more pitch time.