Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

PFA teams of the year/ Any possible Targets?

PFA Championship Team of the Year:
Matt Murray (Wolves), Graham Alexander (Preston), Gareth Bale (Southampton), Darren Moore (Derby), Curtis Davies (West Brom), Jason Koumas (West Brom), Carlos Edwards (Sunderland), Dean Whitehead (Sunderland), Diomansy Kamara (West Brom), Michael Chopra (Cardiff), Gary McSheffrey (Birmingham)

PFA League One Team of the Year:
Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe), Jon Otsemobor (Crewe), Matt Lockwood (Leyton Orient), Terry Skiverton (Yeovil), Ian Breckin (Nottingham Forest), Wesley Hoolahan (Blackpool), Richard Wellens (Oldham), Matt Jarvis (Gillingham), Chris Shuker (Tranmere), Luke Varney (Crewe), Billy Sharp (Scunthorpe)

PFA League Two Team of the Year:
Clayton Ince (Walsall), Craig Pead (Walsall), Michael Nelson (Hartlepool), Chris Westwood (Walsall), Ritchie Humphreys (Hartlepool), Lee Frecklington (Lincoln), Dean Keates (Walsall), Andrew Monkhouse (Hartlepool), Tommy Doherty (Wycombe - on loan from QPR), Izale McLeod (MK Dons), Jermaine Easter (Wycombe)

So what out of this lots do we need? I like how Otsemober is there, reassures me that Grant knows what he wants (I seriously doubt the Coyne rumour is true). I''d love to see Matt Murray or Joe Murphy in goal for us. Quite a fan of Wes Hoolahan but he''s a left midfielder and we have hucks. Maybe Shuker if Safri leaves, Also Luke Varney. From league Two, I say Frecklington and Easter.

we wont get anyone in the championship team!

Craig Pead has got some ability about him.. think he could do a job...

jas :)

why o why did Ronaldo get both awards, the winker played a big part in our world cup downfall and we give him an award..................come on. Forgive and Forget Major, sorry but not just yet.

[quote user="percyvarco"]why o why did Ronaldo get both awards, the winker played a big part in our world cup downfall and we give him an award..................come on. Forgive and Forget Major, sorry but not just yet.[/quote]

I agree.  For some reason kissing Man Utds arse appears to have become a national past time.

Hmmm, yes, is it just me who still hates them more than anyone else (inc chelsea) based on their legions hyperannoying fans and years of dull dominance.  Mostly on their fans.Why did 8 members of the man U team make the team of the season, its not like they''ve walked the league or anything.

Hoolahan, Lockwood, Ritchie Wellens and Shuker may all be worth taking a look at...

Billy Sharp would be a good replacement for Earnie if we were to let him go..

and I would LOVE US to bring Varney in to preferably play alongside Earnie (or Billy Sharp if Earnie is to be sold).

7rew: Welcome to my world... I''m praying for a Chelsea Premiership win, a Liverpool Champions League win, and the scant consolation of the FA Cup for Man United (so they don''t bleat about being robbed/hard done by). Not sure how I''ll cope with them if they win the lot, as some United fans I know are already doing my head in about past glories - present glories would be unbearable.

Also, Evra isn''t even part of United first choice, and usually played, first team... Conspiracy..?

[quote user="percyvarco"]why o why did Ronaldo get both awards, the winker played a big part in our world cup downfall and we give him an award..................come on. Forgive and Forget Major, sorry but not just yet.[/quote]

maybe he got the award because he is the best player in the premier league right now and maybe the world, the only reason he played a part in our world cup downfall was because he is a good player - i''m sure even wayne rooney would agree 

Evra is in the Man U first team but has been injured alot.I want:Prem ChelseaChamps AC Milan or ChelseaFA Cup ChelseaI like liverpool even less than United and both less than the scum.  I don''t like chelsea much, but more than the rest!

[quote user="Cobain18"]

maybe he got the award because he is the best player in the premier league right now and maybe the world, the only reason he played a part in our world cup downfall was because he is a good player - i''m sure even wayne rooney would agree 

[/quote]

goading the ref and play acting.........not my idea of a good player, but watching Moan U players do it week in week out it must be installed into them. I do happen to think he is a good player but he didn''t have to get the awards, this typifies the current want of too many to lick and cuddle all things Moan U. (and exactly why are they refered to as United by the press and thier fans, there are other Uniteds in the Prem its not solely for thier name). Rant over and 1-0 to Milan would be good enough

[quote user="percyvarco"][quote user="Cobain18"]

[/quote]

goading the ref and play acting.........not my idea of a good player, but watching Moan U players do it week in week out it must be installed into them. I do happen to think he is a good player but he didn''t have to get the awards, this typifies the current want of too many to lick and cuddle all things Moan U. (and exactly why are they refered to as United by the press and thier fans, there are other Uniteds in the Prem its not solely for thier name). Rant over and 1-0 to Milan would be good enough

[/quote]

I agree his behaviour in the world cup wasn''t good but i hoestly think he''s matured since then - last night was an example when him and maldini went crashing into the advertisement boards he didnt make a huge fuss and even checked if maldini was ok and shook his hand. i honestly would be saying this whichever team he played for. i agree a lot of the man u players didn''t deserve to be in the pfa player of the year awards but i couldnt begrudge ronaldo his awards