Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

HULL - NORWICH Highlights already uploaded!

I have managed to get the video already uploaded, in amazingly quick time =-)

Simply visit http://www.ncfc-goals.2ya.com and click latest goal vid.

Thanks - Any ads On their create revnue for me to continue doing this when you click upon them.

Hogesar

Thanks Hog.

Clearly looked like Hucks goal.

Radio Norfolk seemed to think it was already in from the corner. They were wrong

Cheers Hogesar,

the first goal; its still very unclear as to what actually happens!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Thanks Hog.

Clearly looked like Hucks goal.

Radio Norfolk seemed to think it was already in from the corner. They were wrong

[/quote]Yeah, true. I was listening and they seemed baffled - couldnt have been paying too much attention - cant blame them really.. how often do we score from a corner?hogesarr

nice one. That guy in the video on sky sports is a total muppet, he kept getting the score wrong and completely missed the first goal even though the reporter at the match was saying quite clearly that we''d scored... just because we aren''t chelsea or man utd... pay attention!.

[quote user="jetstream"]I can see your reflection in the TV screen! Is that a mobile phone you''re using?[/quote]

Yeah and im sorry, didnt realise it was on low quality until i''d taken it aha :P

Where would we be without you Hogesar! At the moment, you are my only source for Norwich goals!

Thanks!

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="jetstream"]I can see your reflection in the TV screen! Is that a mobile phone you''re using?[/quote]

Yeah and im sorry, didnt realise it was on low quality until i''d taken it aha :P

[/quote]

You can only just see my reflection aha! It was a big rush you see, saw them on, had to run upstairs and find the closest thing which could r ecord video!

Quick as a flash i tell ya!

hogesarr

Brilliant Hogesar, well done!! Didn''t get back from my trip until late last night and was hoping that you''d got these goals up for us. Nice one, keep up the good work!!!

[quote user="bunny"]Ever thought of buying a TV card, etc?[/quote]

Well, as a matter of fact, i have one. But its a chore to get it working, and since sky sports news is a bit random with its timing of showing championship goals, i can never get it up in time. I''ll try and give it a go next time.

thanks,

hogesar

constructive  criticism Hoggy , green and blue don`t mix !    get the colours right ... eye strain leads to rapid off button pushing !!    and , if your going into this stuff , FFS get the best camera you can get ....  quality always gets you quantity  !   luck with your future endeavers ...

[quote user="hogesar"]

i can never get it up in time

[/quote]i''m sorry to hear that :DIs it just me or is it taking a long time to load?  Any chance of a DIVX compression before loading onto utube?  If you need any help let me know.

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]

i''m sorry to hear that :D

Is it just me or is it taking a long time to load?  Any chance of a DIVX compression before loading onto utube?  If you need any help let me know.
[/quote]

Uploading to youtube/dailymotion/metacafe is no problem, i think my cheap tv card is just simply awful.

Ah well.

hogesarr

[quote user="hogesar"]

I had better bump for those who havent seen the highlights yet.

hogesarr

[/quote]Come on Hogesar, you are doing a great job and the appreciation from fellow forum members is clear to see in this thread but is there relly any need to ''bump'' a thread that wasn''t even halfway down the first page???!???!?? and was only replied to 7 hours previously!It is starting to become a little anoying now and I know i''m not the only one to think this.  Lets just stick to reporting UPDATES please?

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="hogesar"]

I had better bump for those who havent seen the highlights yet.

hogesarr

[/quote]Come on Hogesar, you are doing a great job and the appreciation from fellow forum members is clear to see in this thread but is there relly any need to ''bump'' a thread that wasn''t even halfway down the first page???!???!?? and was only replied to 7 hours previously!It is starting to become a little anoying now and I know i''m not the only one to think this.  Lets just stick to reporting UPDATES please?

[/quote]Fair enough, i will stick to updates only.However, i fail to see how this can ''annoy'' you, and others for that matter.If it was affecting the forum, it is then the moderators choice on whether he/she should allow the post! hogesar

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Big A"][quote user="hogesar"]

[/quote]i''m sorry to hear that :DIs it just me or is it taking a long time to load?  Any chance of a DIVX compression before loading onto utube?  If you need any help let me know.[/quote]

Uploading to youtube/dailymotion/metacafe is no problem, i think my cheap tv card is just simply awful.

Ah well.

hogesarr

[/quote]Sorry, misread. It shouldnt take too long, if it does, its down to youtube, since my host plays no part in the speed of it (However, when playing from my site, im not sure whether it goes through 2 proxies - my host server and then youtube) Can''t help you there, sorry.Divx compression certainly shouldnt be needed for these short-length videos.