Sign in to follow this  
Bob M

what happened to the Board protests?

did they die a death or are they on again now we are safe?

dont see the point as everythings rosey unless someone is willing to put a lot of cash into the club.

just wondered what happened to the campaign.

dont see the point as everythings rosey unless someone is willing to put a lot of cash into the club.

Perphaps U have answered your own question !!!!

We all seem to think that "it will be all right on the night" ie:- next season will be better....

Maybe Smudger & Cluck have got a point ???????

Some of you make me sick. Who the cluck do you think has been pouring money into this club for the last 10 years? How many of you have taken out second mortgages on your houses to support the club? You tip up every other week and hand over £20 and think you know how to run a football club. You sit at home every evening acting the keyboard warrior while certain board members are still working at the club even after a 12 hour day elsewhere.Put some money in yourselves or shut up.This is the best board I''ve seen in my lifetime or am likely to see. We''ve got Darren Huckerby, Earnie, Safri, Chadwick, Martin, probably Marshall next season..... the backbone of a league winning side. We''ve had a season in the Prem, a play off final, a near miss and have turned the dark end of the A140 over more often than not.You''re like a bunch of petulant little girls.Grow up

all i mean is theres no point in change unless someones lined up already who is prepared to invest in players and not for a quick profit. there are unlikely to be few people out for a quick buck though. e.g. chelsea have had peter kenyon working overtime on various income outlets and have said they will now only spend profit on transfers. everyone was against the glazers at man utd but they have invested wisely and how many moan about them now? coventry and leicester have had takeovers this year so would be interested to see what they do in the summer transfer wise.The days of robert maxwell using clubs for other means is over. but i havent even heard of anyone who is prepared to invest in the club anyway so whats the point. just curious as its all gone quiet.

[quote user="hogesar"]Got too cold so they all went for a special delia pie.[/quote]

cluko smudge wouldn`t dare to taste a  a delia pie !   she`s been checking them out  ......  those pies would be SO  special !   [+o(]

[quote user="Spilt Diesel"]Some of you make me sick. Who the cluck do you think has been pouring money into this club for the last 10 years? How many of you have taken out second mortgages on your houses to support the club? You tip up every other week and hand over £20 and think you know how to run a football club. You sit at home every evening acting the keyboard warrior while certain board members are still working at the club even after a 12 hour day elsewhere.

Put some money in yourselves or shut up.

This is the best board I''ve seen in my lifetime or am likely to see. We''ve got Darren Huckerby, Earnie, Safri, Chadwick, Martin, probably Marshall next season..... the backbone of a league winning side. We''ve had a season in the Prem, a play off final, a near miss and have turned the dark end of the A140 over more often than not.

You''re like a bunch of petulant little girls.

Grow up
[/quote]

Have another read of the previous posts mate, I don''t think anybody was actually supporting the idea of a protest.

A couple of months ago somebody decided to organise a protest against the board but was forced to call it off when it bacame clear that very few people were interested in attending. When the demo was postponed we were advised that it would be on again when we were safe from the threat of relegation.

A quick look back through the archives will tell you the full story and show that the people organising this protest were very much in the minority.

[quote user="Spilt Diesel"]Some of you make me sick. Who the cluck do you think has been pouring money into this club for the last 10 years? How many of you have taken out second mortgages on your houses to support the club? You tip up every other week and hand over £20 and think you know how to run a football club. You sit at home every evening acting the keyboard warrior while certain board members are still working at the club even after a 12 hour day elsewhere.

This is the best board I''ve seen in my lifetime or am likely to see. We''ve got Darren Huckerby, Earnie, Safri, Chadwick, Martin, probably Marshall next season..... the backbone of a league winning side. We''ve had a season in the Prem, a play off final, a near miss and have turned the dark end of the A140 over more often than not.

Grow up
[/quote]

Spilt Diesel, you will shortly be on the end of a Cluck/Smudger barrage. Or is that the intention?

Well if your idea of success it one promotion, one sixth place and a relegation in 11 years then so be it.

We had a chance to build as a squad on promotion, The board and manager weren''t up to the task.

On the plus side they have done wonders in getting fans back at the club, and until the last manager got out of his depth they brought this club a long way.  Just a shame they failed at the last hurdle and have failed in everything ever since.

Lets hope we can turn it around next season.

Grow up
[/quote]

Come on...you''ll have to do better than that.  [:)]  I enjoy banter with the sheep-like element on here, but do try to stay well clear of the clinically insane. It''s a "kindness" thing on my part.

Mass protests are pointless with the current climate amongst fans battle weary from the Worthington fiasco. It will happen in due course and Saint Delia will walk the plank...no doubt cheered on by her former followers who will eventually come to see the light. The modern fan''s "mother fixation" (all too evident at the club today) will need to be brought into question, as it''s all too cosy and snug right now for those who aren''t emotionally strong enough to "leave home" and face the future without her.

My protest is done. No season ticket purchase next year...nor so until DS and her hijackers have departed. It feels quite liberating already as I can sit back and smile smugly at all of the sheep gullible enough to have swallowed the club "spin"....and shelled out hard earned money supporting a tired celebrity''s fantasy.

Enjoy the slide folks...until all of you finally see the light and decide to take the club back to it''s honest Norfolk roots and out of the hands of the "occupying " usurpers.

Grow up
[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

More like spilt milk, Diesel.

Auntie Deals will be along soon to tuck you in so you can continue hallucinating.

OTBC

Grow up
[/quote]

I must say Spoilt Diesel, you''ve certainly got a DERV![au]

A quick word in your Shell-like. You could have maybe put your point across, in a more refined manner. With the anger in your post, your BP must be well above normal![:P]

Oil certainly appreciate it, and others would be very tankfull - if you could refrain from calling us a Total bunch of fuels......and petrolent little girls.[8-|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Grow up
[/quote]

A quick word in your Shell-like. You could have maybe put your point across, in a more refined manner. With the anger in your post, your BP must be well above normal![:P]

Oil certainly appreciate it, and others would be very tankfull - if you could refrain from calling us a Total bunch of fuels......and petrolent little girls.[8-|]

[/quote]

E''S SO predictable too!      [:)]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Grow up
[/quote]

[/quote]

E''S SO predictable too!      [:)]

[/quote]

LMFAOO! Thats gotta be some of the best ever.