Sign in to follow this  
Canary02

Coventry Score Guesses

I think it''ll be tight by virtue of the fact that without Earnie only Croft seems capable of getting in the box and he''s lost his shooting boots, and if Dion''s out we always look capable of conceding. If Hucks and Shackell play well we''ll sneak it though. Those two are key for us today.

I''m going 2-1 with Brown getting off the mark, Coventry pulling one back, and Hucks winning it late on.

If we look at the facts, we can come to a couple of conclusions:

Huckerby is likely to score - or atleast take part in a goal.

We are going to concede.

With that, it could easily be a 1-1 draw, but i think brown might get off the mark and lead it to 2-1..I can''t see us scoring more than 2  - lets just hope we dont conceded - but on evidence, we will :p

hogesar..

I know this sounds silly, but I had a dream last night that we lost 3-1. Marshall was crap but - and here''s the really scary bit - he was playing for US.

I couldn''t get back to sleep afterwards. And I spent the rest of the night thinking that if we lose, we''ll go down.

Just thought I''d cheer everyone up this morning.

Last week, I thought this would be a home banker but as it gets closer to kick-off, I am moving more and more to the negative. I think we will be fortunate to get a draw, 1-1, despite ''another good performance''.

I had a feeling in my stomach that we''d sneak something against Chelsea last weekend... but it just turned out to be diahrroea... [:)]I''ll go for a 2-1 win, Hucks with both of them and a poorly conceded free kick for Coventry''s...