Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Brennan

According to the EDP this morning Brennan was just left out of the squad altogether with no mention of any injury whereas other players who were injured it was stated what the problem was . What the hell is going on and if it is just a case of leaving Brennan out altogether then Worthys team selections are defying belief at this vital stage of the season.

Could be the last of an ever growing list of people not fitting in, couldn''t understand why not even on the bench, no defensive cover there although similar to all season and he was needed Saturday according to the reports I have read Shacks had a shocker. Why was he there in the first place, at this stage of the season experience is everything.

You guys obvously haven''t heard. A very reliable source tells me that Brennan and Mr Worthington had a bit of a falling out when he got subsituted at the Cardiff match. Hence the reason why he started on the bench at the Gillingham game and wasn''t even on the bench at Crystal Palace.

Let''s just hope this is a minor disagreement because the last thing we need at this stage of the season is disention within the ranks but as we all know (Darren Kenton) Worthy prides himself on discipline and wont be messed with.

IF this is true, then Worthy goes down big time in my estimation. We are desperate at this crucial stage of the season for someone to consolidate at left back whilst Adam D regains his fitness. Who better than someone who NW described as "one of the best left sided defenders in the First Division". Re-arrange the following words: yourself / shooting / foot / in the". And he wonders why the fans groan at times.

Yeah if this is true then I am getting a little bit hacked off with Worthy and his falling out with players. At the end of the day it is about Norwich City - not Nigel Worthington - and it is his job to pick the best team for the job. He runs on about how the supporters means so much to the club then leaves players out because he has had a tiff with them therefore selling the players short as we know that it is those type of players that the squad needs at this most important time.

Listen to yourselves. We have a run of 2 away game defeats, and you''re on worthy''s back. He''s taken us to the top of the league, he''s got the team playing some lovely football, and he''s created an atmosphere that people want to be around. If it''s true about Brennan (i doubt it very much), then Jimbo needs to calm down and apologise to Worthy. He''s taken us to the top of the league and possibly into the premiership. All this sniping at Worthy about his tactics and whatever. It''s bl@@dy shocking. You should be ashamed. He''s one of the best managers in the land, and it''s i for one am very happy with how far he''s taken us, and more importantly, where he''s taking us. Brennan will be back in the team on saturday.

Well said The Man behind the man.

If the doubters come to the fore here, we''re in danger of creating further unnecessary pressure on the team at a time when we should be all pulling together and getting right behind the lads.

Worthy is becoming a master of the "Mind games", but let''s not undermine this with constant harping about team selection and tactics.

Five more wins please

definitely agree with you man behind the man behind.... WE are doing better than we have done for some time!! we all supported the cause when we weren''t doing well. Now we''re in with a shout of promotion everyones blaming someone!! How about supporting them like we did before the hype!!

We all want the same thing!!