Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Boy

Dear oh dear

We need to hope that QPR game stays as a draw and that Southend lose, Barnsley are beating Hull, we could have done with a draw there too.

[quote user="cityangel"]We need to hope that QPR game stays as a draw and that Southend lose, Barnsley are beating Hull, we could have done with a draw there too.[/quote]

Well, Southend are losing, so that''s something, I suppose.

[quote user="cityangel"]We need to hope that QPR game stays as a draw and that Southend lose, Barnsley are beating Hull, we could have done with a draw there too.[/quote]

Well, Southend are losing, so that''s something, I suppose.

Barnsley, Luton, Leicester and Coventry all won, Leeds drew 0-0 with QPR (all results not in our favour)

The only one that went for us was Palace getting the better of Southend....

Even Sky Sports just said we are in TROUBLE only winning 2 out of our last 11 games in the league!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Barnsley, Luton, Leicester and Coventry all won, Leeds drew 0-0 with QPR (all results not in our favour)

The only one that went for us was Palace getting the better of Southend....

Even Sky Sports just said we are in TROUBLE only winning 2 out of our last 11 games in the league!!!

[/quote]

Barnsley beat Hull so not really bad result.

Leeds drew with QPR so both dropped a couple of points and none of us really expected much from Preston tonight.

Not entirely black Smudger plus Scum and Burnley lost at home again and we could be in front of them come Saturday teatime.

look on the positive side.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Barnsley beat Hull so not really bad result.

Leeds drew with QPR so both dropped a couple of points and none of us really expected much from Preston tonight.

Not entirely black Smudger plus Scum and Burnley lost at home again and we could be in front of them come Saturday teatime.

look on the positive side.

[/quote]

Smudger look on the positive side?  Now that''s not too likely!! 

The results were neither great nor awful for us tonight.  Everyone thought we''d lose tonight, so imo nothing has changed; the positive was that we put in a decent performance with several key players missing, which for me gives reason to look ahead to Saturday with optimism rather than anything, though I''m sure there will be plenty who disagree.

The cut off lines have appeared in the league tables in the EDP this morning. Always a sign the end of the season is not too distant. Time to start putting a run of results together methinks.

I said weeks ago that we would have a fight on our hands, but lots of people laughed.

We WON''T go down, I''m sure of it, but we need to get rid of this head-in-the-sand mindset.