Sign in to follow this  
Delias Buns

Luton Game To Be Cancelled?

Due to the adverse weather conditions most of the UK are experiencing, does anyone know when the snow will stop and whether it will affect the Kenilworth Road pitch?

Would this affect the coach travel from the ground?

Thanks for any help.

why are we so bad at handling the weather in this country!? its just a little bit of snow but everyone goes mad

its not even settling in Norwich which makes the weather girls prediction of 10cm''s yesterday look like sensationalism

Weather girls like the ladies in general have a problem with distance, and it''s not their fault when you are constantly told by men that this (-------------------------)

is six inches.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

why are we so bad at handling the weather in this country!? its just a little bit of snow but everyone goes mad

its not even settling in Norwich which makes the weather girls prediction of 10cm''s yesterday look like sensationalism

[/quote]

She''s just getting her own back. I promised her 10 inches last February.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="San Miguel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, things do shrivel a bit in cold weather......

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="San Miguel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if its that Weather girl off Anglia news she can tell me exactly what she wants! just looking at her is good enough!

jas :)

Have to laugh, it snows in Norwich for 30 mins and people start to panic about driving, schools close etc etc.

In USA they get 10 - 12 inches of snow and life carries on as normal.

In Lapland, Angel, they carry on as normal too: they harness up their reindeer and board their sledges while in Northern Canada the Inuit people also carry on as normal, they build their igloos and run away from big white bears. Infact, I have it on good authority that in Antactica life goes on pretty much as normal: the King Penguins huddle in groups and freeze their @rses off.

It''s just us, isn''t it?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Careful Jas, that''s my wife you are talking about there.[/quote]

what dream is that then rude Old? haha

jas :)