Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Message to Delia & co

Enough is enough. You have lauded the Norwich fans in the past so why treat us with such contempt?

You entice us with competetitive season ticket prices and then leave us with a decimated squad churning out dross week after week thus underming any ''value for money'' premise.

Considering the parachute payments and the receipts from Ashton, Green and Leon your investment in the playing squad is woeful.

You dithered too long over Worthy, refusing to accept - unlike the majority of the paying public - that his days were over, and then appoint Grant who talks a lot but fails to deliver.

As in the summer we sit by waiting in frustration as our rivals cherry-pick the best of what''s available whilst we dither and quibble with valuations etc, dropping our sights lower and lower as each day passes.

We want ''decent'' new players - to replace the bunch of journeymen in situ. - not a list of excuses on February 1st.

Absolutely agree with your sentiments. The realisation that having cleaned ou the squad, and saved further on wages by loaning out more players, we are now  at breaking point makes me incandescent with rage.   I guarantee we will never run out of chefs. How anyone can defend this board is totally beyond me. They have made ambition a dirty word.

I''ve a feeling the next piece of club "spin" will be........."Due to the lack of quality available during the month of January, club policy will be to consolidate our status as a Championship side...prior to a full squad rebuild in the summer close season"........

Should satisfy the sheep and sell some season tickets into the bargain.........[;)]

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

I''ve a feeling the next piece of club "spin" will be........."Due to the lack of quality available during the month of January, club policy will be to consolidate our status as a Championship side...prior to a full squad rebuild in the summer close season"........

Should satisfy the sheep and sell some season tickets into the bargain.........[;)]

[/quote]

Consolidate our status as a Championship side? If the board don''t pull their fingers out we won''t be one!

And just what do you all suggest? Sign rubbish?Seriously, who would you suggest we sign. At what price? At what wage? With what contract retraints?This will be intersting

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

Consolidate our status as a Championship side? If the board don''t pull their fingers out we won''t be one!

[/quote]

That''s the "spin" bit.....so we are pleased just to survive and don''t ask for anything more..........

Aaah! Reminds me of the good old days with Mr Chase. Standing in the old Barclay and chanting "Spend some F***ing money" at the old so and so. Then seeing it reported in the sunday press that Norwich Fans had urged their board to "Spend some of THAT money"!!!!

Still at least he then gave Stringer the money to buy a certain Robert Fleck - sometimes I almost miss him...........

[quote user="T07"]And just what do you all suggest? Sign rubbish?Seriously, who would you suggest we sign. At what price? At what wage? With what contract retraints?This will be intersting[/quote]That''s a good point, the reality is it''s just too dangerous for us to sign anybody who would want paying or would want a contract or comes from a club who might demand a transfer fee, to suggest otherwise would be wanton extravagance!

[quote user="T07"]And just what do you all suggest? Sign rubbish?Seriously, who would you suggest we sign. At what price? At what wage? With what contract retraints?This will be intersting[/quote]Dont hold your breath for a sensible answer...... its all to easy to criticise but they cant be arsed to make serious suggestions or take a second mortgage to finance the club as one director did.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

Aaah! Reminds me of the good old days with Mr Chase. Standing in the old Barclay and chanting "Spend some F***ing money" at the old so and so. Then seeing it reported in the sunday press that Norwich Fans had urged their board to "Spend some of THAT money"!!!!

Still at least he then gave Stringer the money to buy a certain Robert Fleck - sometimes I almost miss him...........

[/quote]

Maybe something that those going tomorrow night should consider singing???  [Y]

[quote user="T07"]And just what do you all suggest? Sign rubbish?
Seriously, who would you suggest we sign. At what price? At what wage? With what contract retraints?

This will be intersting
[/quote]

It''s not us who are paid exorbitant sums to make these decisions, why don''t you stop wasting your time asking us and spend a little more time asking the very people whose job it is?

And just what do you consider exorbitant sums? Or are you making an assumption (I wonder)Would you work 72 hours for £20k ?? Do you know how many positions in the club are actually unpaid? You really think the back room staff are just sitting on their arses counting cash?Championship Manager has a lot to answer for........

Seriously, who would you suggest we sign. At what price? At what wage? With what contract retraints?

This will be intersting
[/quote] What do YOU suggest?

This will be intersting
[/quote]

Which are you? Smith or Doncaster in disguise? C''mon, own up.

This must be odds-on to win the prize for "Most stupid post of the Year".

And that''s the way I see it.

I''m angry.

OTBC

I was going to write a long post but cant be bothered, this lot aint going to spend tuppence. i get sick of people making excuses for them, they have to go, but i fear its already too late.

[quote user="charlies dad"] What do YOU suggest?[/quote]I''m not the one complaining. I might not agree with a couple of the ''publicised'' targets, but am completely humbled by the amount of work thats gone into trying to make these things happen. You doubt me? Go and stake out the car park late tonight.....So I suggest.....carry on. Getting people to come to Norwich has to be viewed realistically, some it will suit, most it wont. If you want me to recommend a player, three days ago I''d have taken a punt on Constntine (as I said at the start ofthe season) but too late now.....Maybe Alan Gow, though probably too expensive judging by his agents comments

here this  one will make you  laugh then  when city win

everyone at the club gets a  bonus backroom staff desk staff everyone '' ha  what a  joke//

[quote user="ricky knight"]I was going to write a long post but cant be bothered, this lot aint going to spend tuppence. i get sick of people making excuses for them, they have to go, but i fear its already too late.[/quote]Would you like to add what has ALREADY been spent and equate that to twopence??? You forget that without this board we''d all be driving to The Walks. Thats a fact.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Have had enough. No ambition, no guts, nofolk an chance![/quote]

Nice..........Like it!.........[Y]

[quote user="T07"][quote user="ricky knight"]I was going to write a long post but cant be bothered, this lot aint going to spend tuppence. i get sick of people making excuses for them, they have to go, but i fear its already too late.[/quote]

Would you like to add what has ALREADY been spent and equate that to twopence??? You forget that without this board we''d all be driving to The Walks. Thats a fact.
[/quote]

yea yea same old rubbish, sick of hearing it, if we did drive to the walks, we would see more ambition thats for sure and if we aint careful we will still be driving to the walks to see city play in the same league as lynn.