Sign in to follow this  
no1 donny fan

good buys

I can only assume that this poster meant to say:

Lee Martin changed the game when he came on as a subsitute, he looked superb. If Darren Huckerby''s final ball was much better then Martin would probably have had several good chances at goal. The other debutants, Lappin and Fotheringham, played well. All in all a good day.

That damn text message culture.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

I can only assume that this poster meant to say:

Lee Martin changed the game when he came on as a subsitute, he looked superb. If Darren Huckerby''s final ball was much better then Martin would probably have had several good chances at goal. The other debutants, Lappin and Fotheringham, played well. All in all a good day.

That damn text message culture.

[/quote]

Well done, Ryan... Your translation skills are top notch, Jose Mourinho would be impressed!

[quote user="sdldjl05"]Lee martin???????? He must be chirs''s brother!![/quote]

I think you mean Chris? does he have a bar code on his hand?

I think there is a certain amount of punctuation mssing in the first post, and I thought I was bad!

Ryan,

Thanks for your clear translation, I agree with all the things which No1 donny fan as trying to say.

[quote user="no1 donny fan"]you thought lappin a bargain martin changed the game superb if hucks could pass he could have scored three leeds poor and debut boys done good good day[/quote]

I tend to make more sense in a Text Message.

sorry folks , i know that i really shoud''nt come on here after 2 bottles of the old vino.Even i found it quite difficult to understand what i had written.so drunk !such a bad head sunday morning!

[quote user="no1 donny fan"]sorry folks , i know that i really shoud''nt come on here after 2 bottles of the old vino.Even i found it quite difficult to understand what i had written.so drunk !such a bad head sunday morning![/quote]

Just out of interest, your profile name....Neil Doncaster or Donny Osmond?.

[quote user="no1 donny fan"]sorry folks , i know that i really shoud''nt come on here after 2 bottles of the old vino.Even i found it quite difficult to understand what i had written.so drunk !such a bad head sunday morning![/quote]

2 bottles of wine by 7:10pm? That''s pretty good going.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"][quote user="no1 donny fan"]sorry folks , i know that i really shoud''nt come on here after 2 bottles of the old vino.Even i found it quite difficult to understand what i had written.so drunk !such a bad head sunday morning![/quote] 2 bottles of wine by 7:10pm? That''s pretty good going.[/quote]

Not if your names Keith Moon :))

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"][quote user="no1 donny fan"]sorry folks , i know that i really shoud''nt come on here after 2 bottles of the old vino.Even i found it quite difficult to understand what i had written.so drunk !such a bad head sunday morning![/quote] 2 bottles of wine by 7:10pm? That''s pretty good going.[/quote]

[/quote]

I though he was pushing up the daisy''s !

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

I though he was pushing up the daisy''s !

[/quote]

Probably Barley, Wheat, Apples, Grapes and Juniper growing over Moonies grave, Marty :))