Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

players spotted in blackpool hotel

I got a phone call at 11am this morning by 1 of my friends.  He had gone up to Blackpool for todays game.  they are staying in a swanky hotel, which was somehow just £40 a night.  He pulled up in his car, got changed from shorts to jeans in the car park.  He was surrounded by Bentleys and other expensive cars.  After puttign their clobber in their room, they then went down to the bar to wait for serving time.  Who should pass them on their way there, but Safri, Dublin and Drury.  By the sounds of it, the whole team are their.  He sai they were just standing around by the front reception desk looking quite relaxed.  Hopefully that is a good sign.  Just hope for their sake, they have a good game and win, cos my friends will no doubt be getting a little tanked up and if they see them, they will probably hurl some form of abuse at them!!  The bookies have us as underdogs, and I can see where they are coming from.  I''m not too hopeful of today, but I hope we come out victorious, we need a good win to get us going

[quote user="bigbear"]He was surrounded by Bentleys and other expensive cars.  [/quote] None of the Norwich players have Bentleys or really expensive cars - anyway surely they would have gone up to Blackpool on the team coach!??

soz but ure wrong mate, ive seen etuhu in his bentley and earnie in his hummer!!! they do have nice cars mate trust!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="bigbear"]He was surrounded by Bentleys and other expensive cars.  [/quote] None of the Norwich players have Bentleys or really expensive cars - anyway surely they would have gone up to Blackpool on the team coach!??[/quote]

They do have nice cars but players either fly up if its a distance or travel on the team coach. Can''t imagine any of them would be allowed to drive.

[quote user="Ash"]soz but ure wrong mate, ive seen etuhu in his bentley and earnie in his hummer!!! they do have nice cars mate trust![/quote]yer soz m8 but yer etuhu ent got a bentley like its just a wanna be bentley a chrysler or sumthing innit u - get me? brap!

Yep...Earnie has a Hummer and Hux and Crofty nice Range Rovers....BUT...Etuhu does not have a Bentley...it is a Chrysler that looks like a Bentley...come to think of it, it is a bit like him.....after all he impersonates a dynamic box to box midfielder!!!!!

[quote user="Ash"]soz but ure wrong mate, ive seen etuhu in his bentley and earnie in his hummer!!! they do have nice cars mate trust![/quote]

Etuhu has got a cheap Bentley, that Chrysler over-rated piece of *, just like his status.

Jamie Wright - I suggest you change your avatar.  In case you hadn''t noticed Worthington is no longer here - mission accomplished!!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="bigbear"]He was surrounded by Bentleys and other expensive cars.  [/quote] None of the Norwich players have Bentleys or really expensive cars - anyway surely they would have gone up to Blackpool on the team coach!??[/quote]Don''t be so surprised Alex - ten grand a week, 10 weeks, hey presto!

sorry to have caused confusion.  What i meant was, that the hotel itself had the type of clientel that can afford bentleys, etc.  I also assume that the team went up there together either on a coach or on a plane.  My mates aren''t the most posh of people to say the least and its surprising to see them in a hotel of that type, but someone else sorted out their hotel tickets.  Normally, i''d have thought they would have gone in 1 of those nasty b+b''s near the sea front which cost about £10 a nite if you dare to sleep with cockroaches bigger than you are.