Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Pink'un/News/EDP - Find out what's happened to Brennan!!

This has already been raised elsewhere by Franco and Akinbinliner (great name!) to name but a few and they are rightly concerned, as are the rest of us. But i feel a more prominent thread is needed to get the local media on the trail of this.
Whatever has happened, barring a total breakdown in relations, he should be in the reserves. If they''ve had a minor bust up he would be in the reserves as a punishment, if he intended to play him he''d play a half in the reserves to get back some match practice. If he''s not in the reserves at all it seems a total fall out is the only answer and as for him featuring on Saturday... And with Drury''s injury seemingly more persistent than first thought, we''re looking at playing Shackell out of position again in his place. This could seriously jeopordise our promotion challenge, the timing is appalling.

WHAT''S GOING ON?

Yes I do agree with you on that one, the fans need to know what is going on. Come on Pink Un EDP/Evening News, get us the news, that''s what we read you for!

Shaun

I am even more confused now as the BBC web site link is to an article dated 12th Jan and states that there are 19 games left in the season. Think youre slightly out of date. Maybe if EEN/Pinkun/EDP speak to the club we might get some sort of real answer to the question.

Ah, a clue! Perhaps he was largin it down at Pam''s House and comin in to training with a big ugly gurn on his face and unable to so much as break into a jog? NW wouldn''t stand for that. He wasn''t too impressed with the hair do either!

I understand that Worthy and him had words after he was substituted in his last game and he is out of favour. Hope its not true as we dont need this at this stage of the season.We need our best players on the pitch not in detention for being naughty.Sort it out Worthy

Maybe if he does not not play then when Roy Wally does his interview with Worthy after the game he can ask him what the problem is instead of the namby pamby questions that he normally asks Worthy because he is scared of putting him on the spot ie,

What went wrong today Nige

Well bit windy know what I mean but work ethic there

Yeah know what you mean Nige but a hiccup today or just one of those days

Well Roy think it just one of those days know what I mean

Yeah I do Nige, anyway heads up for the next game Nige

Yeah certainly as long as the commitment and work ethic there Roy then I have no problems oh and by the way Roy thanks for not asking me any hard or complicated questions concerning the performance or selection know what I mean

Yeah know what you mean Nige

Fact Worthy is manager he decides who plays who dosnt, if Brennan has spoke out of turn it needs to be sorted, but it is arrogant and selfish of Worthy if he is allowing this to prejudice his team selection, he needs to play the stongest team possible, he needs to think of his other players and how all their efforts will be wasted if he allows personal opionions to cloud his judgement.

This is very strange, something is seriously wrong with Jim Brennan. A friend of mine took his 8 year old lad down to colney this morning to watch the lads train and do a bit of autograph collecting. They watched them train for about 30 mins but my mate rekons there was no sign of Brennan. When the players started heading in for lunch, a few came over to sign little callums shirt. My mate asked Gary Holt where Brennan was and Holty replied "OH, YOU HAVE JUST MISSED HIM, HES BEEN SENT ON A SPECIAL ERRAND." With this, Holty and Jarvis walked away smiling and left my mate wondering what the hell he was on about.

curiouser and curiouser!! keep the stories and info coming tho people, we''re doing better than the journos!!

Perhaps Worthy had sent him off to the hairdresser''s to get the dead squirrel removed from his hair before being back on parade tomorrow!!!

Apparently and this is just a rumour i have hear! Jim was given the yellow donkey t shirt for worst trainer and there was a row. Dont hold me to that though just my mates dad said he had heard so its not a definite source by any means.