Sign in to follow this  
Roasted Guniea Pig

Bad team?

I''ve seen other users on different posts, saying our team is bad?? Hang on a minute :
Earnshaw
Huckerby
Dublin
Croft
Etuhu(on his day)
Shackell
Gallagher
Thats 7 players there that most teams in this league would put into their team any day.

Dublin - A good player but 37 now, Leicester didnt want him.

Etuhu - I cannot remember the last ''his day'' he had it is far too infrequent.  We could get money for this supposed footballer - sell sell

Gallacher - good shot stopper but extremely poor on crosses

The trouble is roasted, the teams we are playing have 11 players who can pass to each other, 7 good players a team does not make!!

7 good players make 7/11ths of a team, bring in 5 or 6 bargains from lower leagues like every other team seems to be doing! Our scouts are crap, and especially after yesterday''s game, I am literally fuming with Grant, we better beat bloody Tamworth!

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]I''ve seen other users on different posts, saying our team is bad?? Hang on a minute :EarnshawHuckerbyDublinCroftEtuhu(on his day)ShackellGallagherThats 7 players there that most teams in this league would put into their team any day.[/quote]    Earnie and Hucks certainly. But as far as the rest goes, what planet are you living on?

I agree with Earnshaw, Hucks, Croft and Shackell. Dublin is inspirational but is a short-term player at best. Gallacher inspires no confidence in the defence at all and we play worse and look much more vulnerable when he plays. Etuhu has the ability to look good in a succesful team but doesn''t have the character to perform when the chips are down. That makes 4, possibly 5 decent players, a few of reasonable Championship standard (Drury, Colin, Chadwick when fit, Safri (would be in the higher bracket if more consistent/more often available and fit/nourished), but an awful lot of dross. The problem also is that they are not playing like a team, which also needs to be addressed.

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]I''ve seen other users on different posts, saying our team is bad?? Hang on a minute :
Earnshaw
Huckerby
Dublin
Croft
Etuhu(on his day)
Shackell
Gallagher
Thats 7 players there that most teams in this league would put into their team any day.[/quote]

we could have a team of world cup winners but at the end of the day if they arent at the top what good are they?

look at the league table... study the points, the goal difference, and the position... then tell me we are a good team!

jas :)

That the problem roast guniea pig - we have good individuals (the best in the league for some positions) yet have no team spirit - so yes we are a poor TEAM.

So who''s fault is it that the team is not motivated?? Who''s fault is it that they aren''t going out there and playing their hearts out?? PETER GRANTS! I don''t care if people say its too early and he''s just got Worthy''s team. Some people on this post have just said that we have a great team. GRANT OUT NOW, DON''T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS WE DID WITH WORTHINGTON  >:(

I would say that there are one or two players that lack enough quality, and one or to that just do not put in enough effort. Until we shake this bunch of misfits up it will not matter who is in charge, the manager has been replaced now it is time for those that are either not good enough or do not care enough to be replaced.