Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

What has Hunter contributed

With half a season completed I constantly ask myself what has Hunter contributed to our cause. For a person with so much experience the football has progressively got worse. The pre-match warm up on Boxing day was a prime example Southend coaching staff were organising their team what was our coach doing he spent a lot of time looking towards the Southed end and finally saw who he was looking for in the Southend players and went to shake his hand. Perhaps if he concentrated on our warm up and getting the players in the right frame of mind we could move forward.

[quote user="ridgeman"]With half a season completed I constantly ask myself what has Hunter contributed to our cause. For a person with so much experience the football has progressively got worse. The pre-match warm up on Boxing day was a prime example Southend coaching staff were organising their team what was our coach doing he spent a lot of time looking towards the Southed end and finally saw who he was looking for in the Southend players and went to shake his hand. Perhaps if he concentrated on our warm up and getting the players in the right frame of mind we could move forward.[/quote]

I don''t think anyone coming out of the England ''old pals'' club has much to offer. They are pretty much in the Wilkinson mould...dull, grey and staid. McLaren is a classic Mr. Boring...and it seems to go for the cricket, rugby and athletics sides as well. Too many plans on bits of paper....and not enough gut feeling or passion.

Actually he was Stoke coach when they were relegated from division 1. (the Championship)

And Bradfords 1st team coach when Relegated from the prem....

and now he''s here.....oh dear! could he be going for the hat Trick?

jas :)

he looked to be having such an influence at the start of the season - probably honeymoon period and all that.  Obviously his tactics (4-5-1/4-3-3) have gone and the long ball is back.  I still feel if we had the right striker up front the 4-5-1/4-3-3 would be a good formation with the likes of Hucks and Crofty. Erny however is not the right sort of striker for this.