Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

We did better than Ipswich!!!!

You saw how Chadwick did against the Scum, Grant know''s who will improve the squad.

We draw against Hull because of Worthy''s crap players (Hughes, for **** sake) and injuries!

Oh give it a rest. Who cares about Ipswich? And they still absolutely played us off the park last Sunday...

And Worthy''s rejects they might be, but basic lessons are not being learnt by the manager, not only with his team selection, but why oh why do we still invite pressure onto us when we only have a 1 goal lead, it is MADNESS. And Hughes ahead of Saf? Give me a break. I''m not even Safri''s biggest fan and I thnik he is over rated, but I would put him on ahead of Hughes any day of the week.

I''ve also just been told that in Grant''s post match interview he has said the fans didn''t support the team today. Clever move there, Peter.

he certainly cant while he leaves by a huge margin our best midfielder on the bench, plays Huckerby on the right wing and keeps playing Erny up front alone...

SHOCKING MANAGEMENT.

"But it was the fans fault and a good display" - Peter Grants comments put into one sentence.

SHOCKING - How to make friends and influence people by Peter Grant...

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

They lost 1 - 0 against Barnsley!

Stay happy posters, grant can''t do miracles with worthy''s rejects!

[/quote]''Tis true, we shall have to wait till january for Grant to make the squad his own.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Stay happy posters, grant can''t do miracles with worthy''s rejects!

[/quote]

''Tis true,

we shall have to wait till january for Grant to make the squad his own.
[/quote]

Why does everyone keep banging on about January? Do you seriously expect to see us doing any business?

Like Neil Adams said, and I agree with him for once, do you seriously believe we''ll be seeing 6 or 7 players coming in in January with 6 or 7 going out? No, there is not a chance of that happening or anything even close, like he said, 3 max, and I happen to agree with him. We will not be seeing any changes so Grant can''t make it his squad for a heck of a long time yet. Who''s fault is this I wonder? *looks to pathetic, gutless, clueless board who sacked a manager 10 games into a season rather than putting him out of his misery at the end of the last one, or even after Craven Cottage*

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

You saw how Chadwick did against the Scum, Grant know''s who will improve the squad.

We draw against Hull because of Worthy''s crap players (Hughes, for **** sake) and injuries!

[/quote]hold on this is one of the players worthy wanted and it fell through. doh

I normally find the Scum losing very pleasing yet I found very little if any comfort in it today. They showed us how to play football last week and Barnsley have just sacked their manager which always seems to prompt a poisitve response from the team!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

Big deal - so is this what we''ve come to, never mind about how bad we are as long as we''re better than Ipswich then everything is ok.

Oh, and in case you didn''t notice, if last Sunday is anything to go by, we aren''t.

I suppose you''ll be happy if we finish in 23rd as long as they''re 24th

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, thats the last time I try to cheer you up, you grumpy bunch of sods! Lighten up for fuck sake!

[/quote]

Big deal - so is this what we''ve come to, never mind about how bad we are as long as we''re better than Ipswich then everything is ok.

Oh, and in case you didn''t notice, if last Sunday is anything to go by, we aren''t.

[/quote]

Totally agree MP........Ip***t is just another game and just another 3 points if we win. We have rather more pressing things to worry about at present than them.

[/quote]

[/quote]

well, if you put it like that and we were to be the bottom two, then the answer is yes!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

he certainly cant while he leaves by a huge margin our best midfielder on the bench, plays Huckerby on the right wing and keeps playing Erny up front alone...

SHOCKING MANAGEMENT.

"But it was the fans fault and a good display" - Peter Grants comments put into one sentence.

SHOCKING - How to make friends and influence people by Peter Grant...

[/quote]

I agree 4-5-1 is an incredibly defensive formation unless there are the midfielders to make forward runs regularly to support the lone striker.

Considering our inability to score two goals in a game since Grant took over, I''m surprised he hasn''t been prepared to consider playing 4-4-2 with Jarvis/Hucks upfront with Earnshaw.