Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

How Do You

nutty, Scary Mary would be perfect.  It''s the look of frozen terror on her face, as if she''s just seen something too horrible to describe . . . if I can get the Britannia Stadium into the background that would be even better . . .

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="mystic megson"]While we''re on the subject, how do you put up an avatar?[/quote]

Who else can''t wait to see what Mystic chooses [:D]

[/quote]

nutty, I''ve got a great pic of Gary Megson pointing and bawling on the touchline, but since PG arrived it doesn''t seem quite so original somehow . . . in any case, I need a MUCH more detailed explanation of what I have to do . . . 

I would''ve used that pic of Hucks on the front of the Canary Preview, but I don''t want to upset City Angel.  She''d be on in no time screeching "He''s mine!" and trying to scratch my virtual eyes out.  I don''t think catfights are allowed on here . . .  Anyway, I''m not sure I can be bothered to unstick it from the bedroom ceiling . . .   

[/quote]

He is mine but being a nice person I''m willing to share! Thats a great picture of him on the front of the canary preview isn it?

[/quote]

Thanks Angel . . . how did you find out that he''s into that sort of thing? 

nutty asked what it is about Hucks . . . it''s that elusive thing called sex appeal, he has lots of it in a Thierry Henry/Nicolas Cage sort of way, much more than George Clooney even tho'' he''s supposedly better looking.  What do you think Angel?

[/quote]

How did I find out he''s into boxing did you mean, only through reading about him and his interviews that he gave when he first arrived, plus research.

Don''t want to make you jealous Mystic but he lives about 5 mins drive from my house and I have to pass his place everyday when I drive to get onto the main road. So often see him out and about in his fancy black Range Rover, bad news is we''re moving so won''t have that pleasure for much longer.

What is it about him, he excites me everytime he gets the ball, he''s loyal, he loves us fans, he''s unassuming, he''s modest, he''s shy and from the boxing pictures you can see he''s got a decent body too.  mmmmmmm

How will we ever manage without him?

[quote user="mystic megson"]nutty, Scary Mary would be perfect.  It''s the look of frozen terror on her face, as if she''s just seen something too horrible to describe . . . if I can get the Britannia Stadium into the background that would be even better . . .[/quote]

You welcome to this scary mary if you want her!! Maybe you could get someone to put her in the Britannia!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="mystic megson"]While we''re on the subject, how do you put up an avatar?[/quote]

Who else can''t wait to see what Mystic chooses [:D]

[/quote]

nutty, I''ve got a great pic of Gary Megson pointing and bawling on the touchline, but since PG arrived it doesn''t seem quite so original somehow . . . in any case, I need a MUCH more detailed explanation of what I have to do . . . 

I would''ve used that pic of Hucks on the front of the Canary Preview, but I don''t want to upset City Angel.  She''d be on in no time screeching "He''s mine!" and trying to scratch my virtual eyes out.  I don''t think catfights are allowed on here . . .  Anyway, I''m not sure I can be bothered to unstick it from the bedroom ceiling . . .   

[/quote]

He is mine but being a nice person I''m willing to share! Thats a great picture of him on the front of the canary preview isn it?

[/quote]

Thanks Angel . . . how did you find out that he''s into that sort of thing? 

nutty asked what it is about Hucks . . . it''s that elusive thing called sex appeal, he has lots of it in a Thierry Henry/Nicolas Cage sort of way, much more than George Clooney even tho'' he''s supposedly better looking.  What do you think Angel?

[/quote]

How did I find out he''s into boxing did you mean, only through reading about him and his interviews that he gave when he first arrived, plus research.

Don''t want to make you jealous Mystic but he lives about 5 mins drive from my house and I have to pass his place everyday when I drive to get onto the main road. So often see him out and about in his fancy black Range Rover, bad news is we''re moving so won''t have that pleasure for much longer.

What is it about him, he excites me everytime he gets the ball, he''s loyal, he loves us fans, he''s unassuming, he''s modest, he''s shy and from the boxing pictures you can see he''s got a decent body too.  mmmmmmm

How will we ever manage without him?

[/quote]

I''ve seen him just in a vest.

[:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

How did I find out he''s into boxing did you mean

[/quote]

That is delightfully naive CA [:$]

Ok so my earlier example wasn''t very good so I''ve borrowed one from another website...

Quoting an anonymous source

Code example

[ quote ]I am fine today[ /quote ]

Result

[quote]I am fine today[/quote]

Quoting a named source

Code example

[ quote user="Somebody" ]I am fine today[ /quote ]

Result

[quote user="Somebody"]I am fine today[/quote]