Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Stoke squad - yikes!

Pericard, Sidibe, Fuller, Hendrie, Diao...

Had anyone noticed them accumulating all these players up there - they

are quality players. How are they funding that little lot? Should be

much higher up this league with them.

Not sure i fancy our chances up there with all our injuries...

They do seem to have been doing a spot of "Stealth Squad Building"... no idea where the cash has come from, and I must admit to being surprised when I heard Hendrie was going to Stoke and not somewhere like Wolves or West Brom.  Considering it''s a loan, he was always going to go "local", and Stoke''s only up the road from Brum.  But........ Stoke??

[quote user="a1canary"]Pericard, Sidibe, Fuller, Hendrie, Diao...

Had anyone noticed them accumulating all these players up there - they are quality players. How are they funding that little lot? Should be much higher up this league with them.

[/quote]

Bunch of thugs too........so a draw would be good going.

Looking at the table, their problem appears to be turning draws into wins.  They''ve only won three but drawn six out of 13. 

They''ve only lost four and their GD is +2, both better than us.  18th position but only 3 points behind.

I''m with TPC, a draw would be a good result especially if our key players aren''t fit. 

Had anyone noticed them accumulating all these players up there - they are quality players. How are they funding that little lot? Should be much higher up this league with them.

[/quote]

Don`t forget Bangoura   ......  jaysus,  they`re all over 6 ft !   built like brick  sh*thouses ,   know how to score  ......    I don`t think Grant was kidding  ,  this match  could be Halloween  come early  for us  ,   that forward line up   looks scary  enough  ......

Looks like a case for all out attack  , gotta give  Eagle    an outing in this match !    even if Hucks  is available .....

Had anyone noticed them accumulating all these players up there - they

are quality players. How are they funding that little lot? Should be

much higher up this league with them.

[/quote]The most interesting point you make is they should be higher up the league with those players.  However they are not and as we as City fans are too well aware 11 good players just bunched together in a side are very rarely a match for a good team.

[quote user="sheded"]Don`t forget Bangoura   ......  jaysus,  they`re all over 6 ft ![/quote]Yeah, was just about to mention him - I remember Greeno having to pull off an amazing save to stop him scoring from a corner at CR last season. And providing he turns up on time (which probably isn''t guaranteed) I would expect him to play some part with Sidibe and Fuller. Apart from them all looking the same that''s one hell of a physical strikeforce. Shacks and the Doc will have to be at their absolute best to get that 4th straight clean sheet. As mentioned, I hope Eagle is given his chance, but only if Hucks isn''t ready; I wouldn''t really want to drop Croft  or put Huckerby up front but that''s just me.For me this is probably harder than Cardiff - we''ve looked more than suspect defensively against big strikeforces not all that long ago. Would probably take a point from the game right now.Also I just read on the sky sports website that Gallacher is doubtful with a ''back injury''. I can''t remember seeing this anywhere else so is it likely to be a mistake?

[quote user="Quantum"]Also I just read on the sky sports website that Gallacher is doubtful with a ''back injury''. I can''t remember seeing this anywhere else so is it likely to be a mistake?[/quote]Back strain, rated 50-50 at Thursday''s press briefing.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Quantum"]Also I just read on the sky sports website that Gallacher is doubtful with a ''back injury''. I can''t remember seeing this anywhere else so is it likely to be a mistake?[/quote]Back strain, rated 50-50 at Thursday''s press briefing.[/quote]Hmm yup I see it now on official site and on here. Don''t know how I missed it [:S] thanks anyway.

Fuller is Rubbish!

Our very own Darel Russell is one to watch for too... we know what he could do for us and he is Stokes Captain so will have them fied up i think

jas :)