Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Emergency Board Meeting at Carrow Road

Radio Norfolk report that the members of the Board have shut themselves away in a meeting immediately after todays dross. Hopefully we will be getting the statement we all (surely all now?) are waiting for?Rumours at the ground that Curbishley has been in the city this week and they may fudge it by booting Worthy upstairs to Director of Football!Radio Norfolk should now be available on-line again after the game. Try listening as they promise to bring any news as soon as the Board come out of their meeting.On the Ball, City!

Members of the board are currently having a meeting. One suspects to sack worthy!

We''re all waiting for it, SACK WORTHINGTON

Surely, it can only mean one thing?

What does it take for the poor deluded man to see it''s time to go, with what little dignity he has left?

All was well until we went a goal down, then down went the heads. And quite what goes on at Colney when defending practice takes place, as it aint on show come game time. And Nutty Nige was a defender as well.

Please Nige, go now, or failing that, Delia, do the only thing left.

OTBC

PLease, please, please sack Worthington!

I think they will, Roy waller said he saw Doncaster looked sad so did Delia!

WORTHY OUT!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]PLease, please, please sack Worthington! I think they will, Roy waller said he saw Doncaster looked sad so did Delia! WORTHY OUT![/quote]

They should have looked bloody ashamed of themselves.........

What a load of ****

That''s so idoitic to have a board meeting about someone that''s can be dealt with at a later date!

Too all those who are screaming for Worthy''s blood and immediate resignation, be patient.

The board will sit down next week with Worthy (and his representatives) and negotiate a payoff.

Only when this process is finished and the press statements are finalised, will the announcement be made.

Chill out with a lemonade and cigar.

I was in the car on the way home waiting for the statement and when it came i was speachless. Unless something else is imminent they have led the fans up the garden path with no answers. What is going on? When i heard of the meeting, and then heard worthy remeniscing in his interview i thought the much needed change  was imminent.

They are obviously lying again - doesn''t take a Board meeting to deal with Hughes.  What can you expect from that lot - Ferrari and Doncaster could get a job with Blair.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''d imagine the board said he''s got to go, but i suspect worthy is in a meeting with doncaster at the moment discussing the size of his pay-off.
[/quote] Why do they need to discuss it? I thought the pay off would be the rest of his contract?

This football club is a laughing Stock.. Worthington will still be in charge when we trot out onto Gresty road for a Sunny August day in our first match in league 1... next season!

jas :)