Sign in to follow this  
Yellow fever

Goodbye KTFs

Even today there were some sticking up for worthless - well you lost. The WOs have won the day! Its great that the KTFs are defeated. they know nothing.

Now lets see if we get a decent manager - if we don''t the board should be next! They got us into the mess in the first place.

silly posts like this almost make me wish the board would change their mind and let him back, if only to see how irritated the likes of you would get.

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]silly posts like this almost make me wish the board would change their mind and let him back, if only to see how irritated the likes of you would get.[/quote]

Sorry - it ain''t gonna happen - you have lost your mate!

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

Even today there were some sticking up for worthless - well you lost. The WOs have won the day! Its great that the KTFs are defeated. they know nothing.

Now lets see if we get a decent manager - if we don''t the board should be next! They got us into the mess in the first place.

[/quote]

Surely by the same token, goodbye WO''ers..? Not sure how you can be either a KTF or a WO''er without Worthington, and now that he has gone surely both terms become obsolete and redundant?

Posts like this do not really deserve a reply. 

Why don''t people think before they say such ridiculous comments.

How have KTF''s lost? Worthy has been sacked but were yet to see who we get in, and whether they''ll do a better job. Wothy is indeed "out" but we have to wait to see whether it''s benefitial to the club. KTF''s wanted the best for this club, same as WO''s (Why are those ridiculous titles still here!). Now if we get a new manager who brings the club to a higher level we''ve all won, right?

[quote user="Anderz"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote]

Surely by the same token, goodbye WO''ers..? Not sure how you can be either a KTF or a WO''er without Worthington, and now that he has gone surely both terms become obsolete and redundant?

[/quote]

WO is about more than getting rid of Worthington - we want the board out too - or at least Smith and Doncaster.

Cut up your ticket Yellow Feaver as your posts clearly indicate that you are not really a fan, but just someone who wants to personally target different members of the club. Now is a time for us all come together and unite behind the team and new management that will be put in place.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Worthngton has gone.. the job is done and mission complete! now lets all look forward to QPR

jas :)

[/quote]

No its not the end of the mission - it won''t be till we have got rid of the rest of them too. We will lose at QPR and you see how many will share my opinion + we will probably get a useless manager in too.

THE FIGHT GOES ON!

Yellow Fever give the board time now to see what they do, they have sacked him and now they need to save face by getting the right man in.

dont go sacking/getting people out for the sake of it... Lets see who they get in, how much is made availble, and if they have learnt, hodl off for 12 months

jas :)

[/quote]

do you really care for the team? you just seem to have a vendeta against everybody, the manager, the board  and the fans that dare not call for the manager head. And then to talk down to as so called KTFer like they don''t care for the club is just mindless. It''s people like you that make me feel shame about our club today. You will always find something and someone to moan about. And if you reply would you like to say anything good about our ex manager and his 6 year reign?

With people like Yellow Fever still going on about this not being the ''''end of the mission'''', I wonder what planet they are on?

Nigel Worthington has gone, we should all be looking to the future and pulling together, not continuing this sometimes ridiculous chirade.

Perhaps a look into the Dictionary for the definition of ''''Supporter'''' would help.............................................. 

[quote user="CanaryNut"]

With people like Yellow Fever still going on about this not being the ''''end of the mission'''', I wonder what planet they are on?

Nigel Worthington has gone, we should all be looking to the future and pulling together, not continuing this sometimes ridiculous chirade.

Perhaps a look into the Dictionary for the definition of ''''Supporter'''' would help.............................................. 

[/quote]

this guy is a prank, he is no fan, well not Norwich anyway

[quote user="CanaryNut"]

Posts like this do not really deserve a reply. 

Why don''t people think before they say such ridiculous comments.

[/quote]

I have a theory. Its an educated guess based on date registered, post count and general madness of posts.He ticks all the boxes that say binner from where I''m standing.

Smells like sour grapes to me. Try me out! Do you know who Barry Butler was then marty? Which 1960s striker wore white boots? name the blond 1960s supersub with the film stars name.

You are just newcomers or part-time supporters. i have been supporting this club for over 40 years and any real fan knows how bad things got under worthy. just leave the ktf nonsense.

Smells like sour grapes to me. Try me out! Do you know who Barry Butler was then marty? Which 1960s striker wore white boots? name the blond 1960s supersub with the film stars name.

You are just newcomers or part-time supporters. i have been supporting this club for over 40 years and any real fan knows how bad things got under worthy. just leave the ktf nonsense.

[/quote]

look pal, why do you feel the urge to gloat? you are obviously old enough to know better. What makes you think I am a newcomer? Why do you need to tag anyone who has a different opinion (and that happens a lot in football) a KTF''er? I merely want my team to do well. Why would I feel sour grapes? I feel sad that the club is in disarray.

I do not need to answer you NCFC trivia questions, I was not born in the 60''s so would hardly know that question would I?

I give you one last chance to show you are a fan and maybe say something positive about our ex-manager....... if you can''t be magnanimous for 1 second then you must be a prank fan.

Smells like sour grapes to me.

[/quote]Well given that I''m quite pleased Worthy''s gone, perhaps you could explain how it''s sour grapes?Your posts get more and more bizarre...

[quote user="Yellow fever"][quote user="Anderz"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WO is about more than getting rid of Worthington - we want the board out too - or at least Smith and Doncaster.

[/quote]

Nothing like taking stock of a situation and seeing what happens before making a knee-jerk reaction eh?

Haven''t the board done anything right yet?

One just wishes that "Yellow Fever" would catch the disease... ... At least for a day or two.

Barry butler was the best center half we ever had ,he was killed in a car crash when turning into the R C church on sprowston rd . Albert bennett wore the white boots .Lee power was the supersub .like you yellow fever i am glad to see worthy go ,i think he would have taken us down this season .i have been a city fan for 50 yrs ( i first went when i was 5) so you know how old i am .i think it now time to get behind the new manager , i only hope its david williams , he has to play a leading part now surely.