Sign in to follow this  
Canary

Prediction on the result of the Palace game?

After the frustrations of the Southend result, what will the result be against Palace on Saturday?

My prediction is 2-1 to Norwich[:D]

i am going to predict an open 4v3 win... they will go 2 ahead then we will pull 2 back through croft and then etuhu. in the second half they will take the lead on about the 60th minute before earnshaw poaches another and finally jarvis off the bench will get the final goal on 85 mins

3-1 Norwich

We''re scoring goals at home, earnshaws on fire, worthy will wake us up after last nights sloppiness and palace are low on confidence

Earnshaw, Croft, Etuhu to score

I predict a 2-0 win.  It''s out Away Form that''s shocking, not

home, and Palace aren''t up to much since they stopped getting twenty

penalties a season...[;)]

3-2 City.And a scary 3-2 at that.Sorry to worry you all, but I''d save any fingernail growth this week for Saturday.Its going to be one hell of a ride.Earnshaw 2, Croft.

Blimey Herb  - you are the last person I thought who might think we lacked the resolve to keep a clean sheet, especially at home.  If you could sit next to me and lend me some of your fingernails I would be most grateful.

In reality though, I will do as I usually do, take along some good chocolate, should things get dull (ie not much action to watch) or end to end.  I find chocolate works for me.  I have very good fingernails btw and want to keep them that way.....lol

2-0 to us.  Earnshaw both.

I got a few lads coming up from Uni that all support palace, so any sort of a victory is fine with me! 2 - 1

My prediction : A 2-0 win.  It''s the right time to play them.  They started strongly, but the wheels fell off atfer they lost to Birmingham, and they''ve just lost Soares for a few months to an ankle injury.

This seasons results (most recent first) :

Southampton (h) lost 2-0
Luton (a) lost 2-1
Burnley (h) 2-2
Birmingham (a) lost 2-1
Leeds (h) 1-0 win
Southend (h) 3-1 win
Ipswich (a) 2-1 win

Away form - P 3 W 1 D 0 L 2 F 4 A 5 Pts 3

Top Scorer - James Scowcroft, 3, Leon Cort, Jobi McAnuff - 2

Report from last game - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/5330012.stm

C Palace 0-2 Southampton 
Kenwyne Jones and Grzegorz Rasiak scored a goal each as the Saints won away for the first time this season.
Jones netted after just two minutes, rising to head Rudi Skacel''s right-win corner past Gabor Kiraly.
Palace were unlucky not to level seven minutes later when James Scowcroft smashed a volley against the crossbar.
But Saints doubled the advantage shortly after the break, with Skacel racing down the left and drilling the ball across for Rasiak to shoot home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Palace manager Peter Taylor:
"It was not good enough. At the moment, we do not look like keeping a clean sheet.
We conceded goals at the start of each half, and we began each half poorly. We have to hold our hands up.
"People were too nervous. The players lacked confidence when they were in possession, and the passing was not good enough."

We have had a habit of drawing with palace at home if i remember.This i feel we will win our home form has been very good and we are playing some good stuff at home.Big minus without hux though.Mcveigh on the left will work out to be an important position on sat if he performs well 3 points in the bag.otbc

Norwich 4-2 PalaceWe start badly again giving away another early goal to palace on 11mins. We equalize on 45mins after a scrappy first half, Earnshaw bundling the ball away from close range. We open the second half looking nervous but grow in confindence and on 57mins Croft puts away a beauty after being put through on goal. We start to dominate and on 62mins Earnshaw fires one into the top right corner from the edge of the box. But we begin a typical self destruct and just under 10mins later palace get back into the game on 70mins 3-2. We hold our ground though and all fears are washed away in the 82min when Earnie tears open the defence with a mazy run and slots it away for his hatrick.Let see how much I get right...[:P]