Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

keep digging leon....

"It is a massive disappointment that I am not allowed to play against Norwich this season but there was nothing I could do about it," he said about the clause in his contract that Norwich insisted upon.

"But I will be there next Saturday when we beat them! The stadium is amazing and I can''t wait to play there which will be a really special occasion for me"

cocky so-and so

Leon can keep dreaming about the premiership football he wants again, there is more chance of him playing in league 1 next year. On the other hand, i hope he enjoys watching Norwich in the premiership next season, Fingers crossed!

[quote user="Steeno"]

"It is a massive disappointment that I am not allowed to play against Norwich this season but there was nothing I could do about it," he said about the clause in his contract that Norwich insisted upon.

"But I will be there next Saturday when we beat them! The stadium is amazing and I can''t wait to play there which will be a really special occasion for me"

cocky so-and so

[/quote]

Do you expect him to say Coventry will lose.  Also Leon does have first hand knowledge of our away form [:p]

He is clearly an individual of extreams and tends to say things for effect, he would make a good poster on this forum if he isn''t already.

MacKenzie seems to be disrespecting his former team mates above all else. There seem to have been tensions there and the man is clearly a bridge burner.

Pretty disrespectful, but to be honest I didn''t really expect anything less.Sometimes it''s not what you say, it''s the way that you say it. You would at least think he was at least slightly grateful to a team that took him out of league one, and (briefly) into the Premiership...

He may have had issue''s in his personal life, but there is no need to take it out on your former fans, team-mates and club.

Norwich City looked after him extremly well and Nigel didn''t have to sell him if he didn''t want to.

It just shows how immature Leon is and he really needs to do some growing up. I''m beginning to believe what his wife said about him now.

Talk about going from hero to zero! You reap what you sow and Leon will realise this one day when we''re in the Premiership and he''s in the dregs of the championship.

" and he''s in the dregs of the championship."

Wonder how he''ll get on with Foley and Mulryne, if they are still there by then.