Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Surprised by Colin!!

Just to add, how much improved was Jurgen Colin last night!  When he first arrived he looked decent (if shouted at by worthy a lot) and lost his way quickly.  Gone is Worthy''s endless balling at him, the player whose confidence was destroyed ages before the game at Reading when due to our tic-tacs it seemed he had 2 players attacking him all match!! 

Totally mismanaged last season, now with a real right winger tracking back and linking up with him and he looks a better prospect already.  He needs to improve the attacking part of his game as he seems a bit lost in the opposition half, but that will hopefully come with Crofty helping him out!  Good work Jurgen!!

http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=148&mode=&order=0&thold=0

By saying he was totally mismanaged last season, are you saying that he''s being managed better this season so far ?

We were very good, weren''t we :)

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" come with Crofty helping him out! Good work Jurgen!! " care to remind us who signed both players ?[/quote]

the same guy that totally mismanaged one of them last season....  and spent 2 years trying to fill the other one''s position with strikers and central midfielders....

He seems to have settled on now, seems fitter and is better aclimatised to the league now. All of last seasons prats seem to have trurned over a new leaf.  I was a bit worried when i saw colin V Newcastle, he was awful and out of position but to be fair he was at left back against solano. I always said etuhu would come good

I agree guys, i thought Colin was superb yesterday. He seemed to work fantastically with Croft and seemed very calm on the ball.

He would have been my MOTM if he hadnt had come off.

All the scouts from holland were saying Colin is a very very bright prospect and couldn''t understand why psv let him go, at first i could see why they let him go, now he has got a natraul right winger to help him out he looks the very very bright prospect the dutch scouts were talkin about , the same as Etuhu and robinson the season is starting to look very good!!!