Sign in to follow this  

Why would they want to sign players now and pay an extra months wages? It would only only give them a chance to bed in, meet teammates, buy a house, get a full run in pre season.

Its not as if we were using the excuse about players settling in ALL last season!!

I mean , buying early last year didnt help Sheffield United out did it?

With that extra months wages saved they could have spend it on some expensive loans to sit on the bench..............

I thought this latest WO bashing myth had been dealt with in the

''Spurs have bid for Curtis Davies rejected'' thread.

Number one - look at CJF''s posts and see the reaction.Number two - this guy is on a free, I thought you didnt want any "free journeymen".Number three - www.teamtalk.com say "Sommeil joined City for £3.5million from Bordeaux in January 2003 and made 49 league appearances, scoring five times" and that he is 31. In otherwords in two and a half seasons he has racked up just over a seasons appearences inc substitute appearences.Otherwise I repeat "yawn".

If you actually read the papers / this site, you will know that work is being done in the background to bring players in that we want.

Just relax, and find something else to do until we actually sign someone.  Ok ?

[quote user="Herb"]yawn.
[/quote]

Yep this will happen anytime any team signs a player before we sign anyone.

Forget that Warnock is signing  players and notice he is signing average players that I would not in our position let alone a first season in the Prem.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Why? Who''s ever said that nobody does business now?[/quote]

Isn''t it sad when people do not understand the concept of sarcasm.