Sign in to follow this  
mystic megson

Middlesbrough take a leaf out of our book (again)

[quote user="mystic megson"]Another comeback from the dead.  We showed them how to do it!  Worthy In.[/quote]

Was just about to post the exact same thing.

And just think, that only a few months ago loads of there fans were sulking over the whole thing.

Including the guy who ripped up his season ticket and threw it at Mclaren.

I bet he''s gutted now.

Keep up Rages, the seasn ticket was the plastic City type can''t rip up, he threw card at dugout, which was returned to him.

I doubt they were encouraged by anything learn''t from Worthy, they won remember twice from 3 goals down in UEFA 1/4 and 1/2''s not a meaningless end of season encounter against a team on long losing streak.

But clutch at any straws to support Worthy you can think of! 

And their club dont decry the protest as a small minority of agitators but accepted the criticism as realistic, returned his season ticket to him and he is allowed back into the ground.

[quote user="pete"]

Keep up Rages, the seasn ticket was the plastic City type can''t rip up, he threw card at dugout, which was returned to him.

I doubt they were encouraged by anything learn''t from Worthy, they won remember twice from 3 goals down in UEFA 1/4 and 1/2''s not a meaningless end of season encounter against a team on long losing streak.

[/quote]

I don''t support Worthy, why say that?

What ever made you connect the middlesborough situation to ours?

I''m also sorry that you are sensitive to to the materials used in making up season tickets. I''ll be sure to get a full manufacturers spec sheet before making such silly comments in future.

[quote user="pete"]

[/quote]Cheezus, lighten up.

[quote user="mystic megson"]Another comeback from the dead.  We showed them how to do it!  Worthy In.[/quote]

Funny how people Liken Middlesboro and West Ham to us.....

Alan Pardew''s West Ham made the play-off final in both his season''s in charge, Fickle West Ham fans.....

Middlesboro have now made the UEFA cup final, with the team fighting tooth and nail to get a result.....

We, well, we just went out with a whimper in all our important games this season...   We have had a good late run saving total embarrassement (like last season although last season we still had something to play for)

Pete, I think you''ll find that he is saying that Middlesborough have ''learned a lesson'' from when we came back from 4-1 down against them last season. Please try and keep up.

Which part do you imply they learned from us?

The ability to fall behind in a match which we do all too frequently?

or.....

The ability to to "come back from the dead" and win which we''ve done.................... Well once in the last three years actually.