Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Stockport (H) 2001

i cant get the left back or 8 letter centre mid!! really buggin me and its probs the easiest one ever...help!...even tho i know il kick myself

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]Finished although the 5 letter striker took a while.[/quote]

Clue for striker? I got all except that one, I tried to cheat through the usual site, but I tried all the five letter players that were listed for our squad that season and none of them work!!

[quote user="ncfc4eva"] i cant get the left back or 8 letter centre mid!! really buggin me and its probs the easiest one ever...help!...even tho i know il kick myself [/quote]

I think the left back is a Diss town now, went to King''s Lynn after Norwich and usually plays on the right!

The 8 Midfielder went to Leicester (or West Brom can''t remember which) got injuired and retired!

Also the 5 striker come from Cambridge but an injuired ruined his career!

I''ve just completed it - have to say left back and left wing took a while. But after finishing all I could say was "my God - how the hell did that team beat anyone 4-0"! Stockport must have been dreadful!

• 5 Letter striker was troubled with injuries and shares his surname with the ground of the club where he played before Norwich.
  • 8 letter CM came through the clubs academy, Ex  WBA
  • Left back was out of position and took a great pen at Cardiff!!

I struggled a little bit again - although 8 of the names came to me almost straight away. I had to cheat in the end with the 7 letter midfielder - then I kicked myself, as he seemed so obvious in hindsight! I was quite pleased to work out 10 of the players unaided, though.

i would probably say this was the easiest one yet!

the two fullbacks were an odd way round thou

the rest was pretty much straight foward!

It also took me a while to get the 7 midfielder and the 5 striker, and they were so obvious!

Especially as I''d watched that midfielder at Carrow Road only a few weeks ago!