Sign in to follow this  
WilliamG

Player of the Season ( A serious topic)

In player of the season you can vote for any member of the current squad ok?

NO. 13 - The Fans

are support has as Doomcaster said for the most part been exemplory

this season (Witness 500 people going to watch a ''nothing'' game at PNE

this afternoon) so why not vote ourselves the player of the season

- The fans and coaching staff (a bit of a bunch of neil warnocks if you

ask me - work it out :P) say we''re often the 12th man  (ie we turn

up and play)

- we have a squad number

so join me in making a protest to the board through the player of the season vote. and vote

NO 13 THE FANS

David

I think the club pre-empted this vote of no confidence.

On the official site there is no number 13, just fittingly enough an empty space yet I''m sure the fans were no13 last time I looked.

Perhaps the fans have been dropped for not showing enough application or workrate in recent weeks?

Darren Huckerby

No defender deserves it due to ur bery leaky defence, Safri hasnt performed since December and Mcveigh hasnt played enough and even then hasnt been consistent. Huckerby is always the dangerman and is still undefendable. He has pure quality and stands out in the bunch of **** we currently have.

We the fans no longer have a squad number. Thats gratitude for you after the way we supported the team in the premiership!

There is no No 13 - they withdrew it at the start of the seaon.  Shows how loyal Delia is to the fans.

doherty will win it, not that he deserves to, being a part of that leaky defense.  He just had a decent first half to the season, he has been decidedly average since.  The fact a player whom is no better than Malky Mackay, the player he was brought in to replace, is going to win it says a lot - especially considering where Malky is now....

wly - the only deserved one for such a great trophy. without his goals we''d be in the sheet, plus he forced worthy to eat his words and give him an extension

Hucks !    face it , he`s the only player that other clubs fear , the rest ? they just laugh at !!

[quote user="Robbo"]Why not boycott the poll by simply writing on the ballot paper ''Worthy Out''?[/quote]

nice idea actually!

I have been championing WLY for this award but have been impressed with Hux application and attitude in recent games. I am leaning towards Hux now especially if WLY remains on the sick list as he has shown himself to be a good honest pro in addition to everything else and has shown understanding of the supporters feelings regarding the poor season.

Hux has had to contend with the Worthington brickbats and some sarcastic cheering everytime he heads the ball or tackles and takes it with good grace. I have given Hux plenty of stick earlier in the season but I can see he tries to develop his game and work back and it is not his fault he is played in a position where he has to defend.

Now that we no longer play off a target striker where Huckerby is not an option alongside him due to his tendency to drift left why not give Hux a run out with Earnie as a front two, particularly with Leon out?