Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Additional Birmingham Tickets On Sale Tomorrow.

Congratulations to anyone who got tickets to Birmingham away. You pay your monies you take your chance. I don't like the club imposing an extra £25 on fans to try and buy tickets. However it is upto ncfc what they do - and we as supporters can take it or leave it. 

As our away numbers have declined there’s been vast empty spaces at virtually every match barring Plymouth, Leicester when we only took a small allocation, and obviously Ipswich. Let’s hope we can rediscover our away support next season.

23 minutes ago, Highland Canary said:

As our away numbers have declined there’s been vast empty spaces at virtually every match barring Plymouth, Leicester when we only took a small allocation, and obviously Ipswich. Let’s hope we can rediscover our away support next season.

Really, I thought we sold out both tiers at QPR, and had a sizeable following at Millwall. We also took 3,000 odd to Coventry.Was I mistaken or are you wrong?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Really, I thought we sold out both tiers at QPR, and had a sizeable following at Millwall. We also took 3,000 odd to Coventry.Was I mistaken or are you wrong?

Well QPR was a definite sell-out, that’s for sure.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Well QPR was a definite sell-out, that’s for sure.

The Ticket Office staff member said only Ipswich and Birmingham were complete sell outs. Maybe that is pre-ST holders though. 

Edited by essex canary

Looking at some YouTube videos I’m glad I’m not going, if we send them down ………………..