Sign in to follow this  
JamieNorfolk

Webbers Everest Pinkun Interview

Anyone listened to this podcast? I listened to a few minutes of it today, while generally catching up on Norwich podcasts & it was the worst quality recording. The sound of the cutlery scraping on the plate made me want to crash my car, give it a listen. It'll do your head in.ย 

6 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Anyone listened to this podcast? I listened to a few minutes of it today, while generally catching up on Norwich podcasts & it was the worst quality recording. The sound of the cutlery scraping on the plate made me want to crash my car, give it a listen. It'll do your head in.ย 

That was Lakey, Hoggy and LYB spoon feeding Stu.ย 

• Haha 5

couldnt care less Rich man justifies killing the planet jetsetting around the world in the name a of charity ?ย 

he hopes to raise 50k they might as well give the expedition money straight to charity its going to cost about that or more

1 hour ago, Paul101 said:

couldnt care less Rich man justifies killing the planet jetsetting around the world in the name a of charity ?ย 

he hopes to raise 50k they might as well give the expedition money straight to charity its going to cost about that or more

It's not about that for me Paul, it's about how angry the quality and sound of scraping cutlery made me. Im still upset.ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamieNorfolk said:

It's not about that for me Paul, it's about how angry the quality and sound of scraping cutlery made me. Im still upset.ย 

It's like an intense form of ASMR.

14 hours ago, JamieNorfolk said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ Yes! It is the very interview (SW: "Jonny Rowe won't mind ย ...") dominating discussions on here for the last 5 days. ย Sound quality is awful. I do wonder how many people actually have listened to the entire podcast or have based their opinions on secondary sources. ๐Ÿค”ย