Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Fan forum on Tuesday

Posted (edited)

There is this one too at which Dereham FC wil be discussing their vision and long term strategy. Is the Tuesday one taking on that agenda for NCFC?

20240315_125800.jpg

Edited by essex canary

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Any of you lot going to this?

Now a certain somebody appears to have shown his interest i would suggest no !

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now a certain somebody appears to have shown his interest i would suggest no !

If it helps I won't be there. If I hadn't campaigned for it they wouldn't be holding them. Only 4 days notice more than a little ridiculous. At least the theme of supporting Football Clubs further down the spectrum is a good one. Whether they can openly discuss vision and strategy for NCFC and/or the Club's views on the Crouch Report probably a step too far. Why not support the resurrection of Roger Mumby's initiative? Then again it probably isn't.

Essex, you're the tiresome version of Big Vince. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, essex canary said:

If I hadn't campaigned for it they wouldn't be holding them. Only 4 days notice more than a little ridiculous. 

Have a word with yourself for goodness sake and secondly it was placed on the website on 6th March and advertised in the matchday programme on 9th March so where your 4 days comes from goodness knows.

• Thanks 1

For goodness sake Essex. If you are struggling with your mental health I suggest you phone the Samaritans on 01603 414141 or 515151.

I suggested this to some Ipswich fans several years ago and it seemed to help. 

28 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have a word with yourself for goodness sake and secondly it was placed on the website on 6th March and advertised in the matchday programme on 9th March so where your 4 days comes from goodness knows.

Fair enough good to know I got that one wrong and the marketing has been a lot better than the previous one.

23 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

For goodness sake Essex. If you are struggling with your mental health I suggest you phone the Samaritans on 01603 414141 or 515151.

I suggested this to some Ipswich fans several years ago and it seemed to help. 

Did they start supporting Lowestoft?

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No. They shut the f*** up

Post of the week!

Note that the Fan Forum on Tuesday is an Essex free zone. Enjoy complements of Essex without whom it wouldn't be there.

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Note that the Fan Forum on Tuesday is an Essex free zone. Enjoy complements of Essex without whom it wouldn't be there.

Are you for real? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Are you for real? 

I asked for the restoration in the final question of the 2022 AGM. Tom said in response that funnily enough Delia had raised that point earlier in the day. They couldn't resist given the Roger Munby connection.

21 hours ago, essex canary said:

I asked for the restoration in the final question of the 2022 AGM. Tom said in response that funnily enough Delia had raised that point earlier in the day. They couldn't resist given the Roger Munby connection.

So Delia instigated it. 

Thanks for clarifying. 

7 hours ago, Greavsy said:

So Delia instigated it. 

Thanks for clarifying. 

Zoe looked daggers.

As I am exercising my beach sandals in Spain, the stage is set for @TIL 1010 to stage his torchlight anti-Wagner protest.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Zoe looked daggers.

As I am exercising my beach sandals in Spain, the stage is set for @TIL 1010 to stage his torchlight anti-Wagner protest.

Moving the Goalposts - Imgflip

I won't be there as it would be foolish to run the risk of bumping into you as you may well have talked nonsense about not attending. I would hate to listen to the evening being turned into The Kevin Dack Roadshow.

19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Moving the Goalposts - Imgflip

I won't be there as it would be foolish to run the risk of bumping into you as you may well have talked nonsense about not attending. I would hate to listen to the evening being turned into The Kevin Dack Roadshow.

I will send another set of goalposts later. My apologies just dispatched read as follows:

Dear Supporter Relations

As I am currently in Spain, I won’t be attending the Dereham Roadshow on Tuesday so I was thinking that maybe I could forward a question?

Delighted to see yesterday’s result and to hear the post-match enthusiasm of the young supporters on Canary Call. Good to see us being successful on the road following the debacle at Middlesbrough at which my attempt to attend ended, with much abortive cost including in all probability match ticket, with the disruption to the main trainline at Peterborough. My football this weekend is a second-tier game in Spain with a lowest ticket price of 15 euro’s and amazingly, apparently unlike England at this level, they can afford VAR.

A Roadshow in support of non-League Day. Great to see some support of the full football spectrum. I am always an avid reader of King’s Lynn owner Stephen Cleeve’s fortnightly column in the EDP. He has had his challenges too with supporters yet in that column he always articulates so much more than our owners ever do about them and engages with fans in a very constructive way. At next Saturday’s match he is even offering a free drink for every supporter. What a contrast to Norwich City where loyal supporters attending the AGM get berated, where the most significant group in bailing out the ITV Digital crisis gets ostracised, and its young members expected to subsidise the Club for free whilst non-shareholders like Ed Balls get feted for their attendance. If Ed was an ordinary shareholder with his financial expertise, he would surely challenge our majority shareholders upon why in these circumstances they themselves should retain a health number of lower risk B Preference Shares that, current hiatus aside, provide a healthy financial return. Frankly perhaps as the Club’s most recent Chairman he should perhaps sort it out anyway.    

Parking all that let me pose my themed question for the Dereham Roadshow:

‘Given the apparent friction between the Premier League and the EFL in relation to the Government’s fan-led review and regarding the substantial financial risks to Clubs further down the spectrum, what is the position of Norwich City FC, the Club with the most extensive shareholder network in the country and how have the fans been consulted in forming that opinion? ‘

Kind Regards

Kevin

12 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I will send another set of goalposts later. My apologies just dispatched read as follows:

Dear Supporter Relations

As I am currently in Spain, I won’t be attending the Dereham Roadshow on Tuesday so I was thinking that maybe I could forward a question?

Delighted to see yesterday’s result and to hear the post-match enthusiasm of the young supporters on Canary Call. Good to see us being successful on the road following the debacle at Middlesbrough at which my attempt to attend ended, with much abortive cost including in all probability match ticket, with the disruption to the main trainline at Peterborough. My football this weekend is a second-tier game in Spain with a lowest ticket price of 15 euro’s and amazingly, apparently unlike England at this level, they can afford VAR.

A Roadshow in support of non-League Day. Great to see some support of the full football spectrum. I am always an avid reader of King’s Lynn owner Stephen Cleeve’s fortnightly column in the EDP. He has had his challenges too with supporters yet in that column he always articulates so much more than our owners ever do about them and engages with fans in a very constructive way. At next Saturday’s match he is even offering a free drink for every supporter. What a contrast to Norwich City where loyal supporters attending the AGM get berated, where the most significant group in bailing out the ITV Digital crisis gets ostracised, and its young members expected to subsidise the Club for free whilst non-shareholders like Ed Balls get feted for their attendance. If Ed was an ordinary shareholder with his financial expertise, he would surely challenge our majority shareholders upon why in these circumstances they themselves should retain a health number of lower risk B Preference Shares that, current hiatus aside, provide a healthy financial return. Frankly perhaps as the Club’s most recent Chairman he should perhaps sort it out anyway.    

Parking all that let me pose my themed question for the Dereham Roadshow:

‘Given the apparent friction between the Premier League and the EFL in relation to the Government’s fan-led review and regarding the substantial financial risks to Clubs further down the spectrum, what is the position of Norwich City FC, the Club with the most extensive shareholder network in the country and how have the fans been consulted in forming that opinion? ‘

Kind Regards

Kevin

No doubt as outlined by the ombudsman in his extensive report the justification in instructing all club staff to ignore your correspondence by a senior member of staff it will be carried out to the letter and binned accordingly.

24. It is clear that the complainant is a prolific correspondent with the Club, not only over his long running campaign over the rights of inheritors and away tickets for ADs, but also on a range of other topics. In the circumstances, the IFO can well understand why the Club’s Legal Officer advised staff not to correspond with him further.

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

No doubt as outlined by the ombudsman in his extensive report the justification in instructing all club staff to ignore your correspondence by a senior member of staff it will be carried out to the letter and binned accordingly.

24. It is clear that the complainant is a prolific correspondent with the Club, not only over his long running campaign over the rights of inheritors and away tickets for ADs, but also on a range of other topics. In the circumstances, the IFO can well understand why the Club’s Legal Officer advised staff not to correspond with him further.

Either way please be rest assured that you and everyone else has ample opportunity to make your mark on whatever topic you like on Tuesday unhindered by me. Make the most of it. Use it or lose it.