Sign in to follow this  
Shannock Bob

A quick question on my return to the forum!

It’s been a while since I got involved with the forum but had been quite frequent back in the Worthy days and speculating whether or not Hucks would sign!! Wonder how many are knocking about from those days?

just a quick straw poll to see where people see us ending up come May following our recent upturn in form, especially at home!

The loss of Rowe is unfortunate but I still cling on to hopes that we can make a late surge in to the playoffs.... Anyone for Ipswich???......

lets see what you all think...

F7AAE21B-C6CC-4FC2-BF82-7C58D5858C59.jpeg

• Like 1

I think we’re capable of finishing inside the playoffs. If we can keep Sarge fit he’ll keep firing in the goals, but we do really need others around us to drop off in form a bit. We’re just waiting to see if our recent form is another Wagner hot streak (which usually ends in a dire run of results) or whether he’s turned it around for good and we can absolutely crush it for the rest of the season.

100% we will need others to drop off.

However, this team is gaining traction and confidence at just the right time and towards the business end of the season. Just need supporters to stay onside

41 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Another Waveney log in?

I think we will finish 7th.

Haha no but I do remember him/them!

I was never a prolific poster and more used to enjoy reading the ramblings off the likes of First Wizard, Zippersleftfoot and Arrdee etc