Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Goals (Sky coverage)

Great commentary….apparently Sainz (then corrected to Sara) scored our 3rd and vH our 4th.  Whoever said commentators need to know what they are talking about….

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Great commentary….apparently Sainz (then corrected to Sara) scored our 3rd and vH our 4th.  Whoever said commentators need to know what they are talking about….

Pretty standard for the red button. I'm not even sure if they go to the game or just commentate from a monitor in the sky studios.

I don't care about the goals.

I just want to see a replay of Sainz attempting to lob Angus.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pyro Pete said:

That is certainly one of the stranger moments this season ! 

8 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That is certainly one of the stranger moments this season ! 

Yeah - was just about to start a thread about it until I saw this one. Absolutely bonkers - thankfully Angus didn't injure himself as he disappeared over the hoardings after desperately trying to rectify the situation. 

13 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Yeah - was just about to start a thread about it until I saw this one. Absolutely bonkers - thankfully Angus didn't injure himself as he disappeared over the hoardings after desperately trying to rectify the situation. 

I missed it live. Was it going in the net? 

52 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Which Wagner applauded!!!!!!!!!,......well he was probably applauding Gunn's headed clearance!!!

38 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I missed it live. Was it going in the net? 

Hard to tell from where I was sitting - I don't think it was going in, but I think it took everyone in the ground by surprise. The bloke behind me instantly said "it must be something to do with a Chinese betting ring". 😅

4 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Hard to tell from where I was sitting - I don't think it was going in, but I think it took everyone in the ground by surprise. The bloke behind me instantly said "it must be something to do with a Chinese betting ring". 😅

Ivan Toney has been up to his old tricks again 

Would’ve been ‘interesting’ to see what the referee had done had Gunn had to claw that out of the top corner with his hand rather than heading it clear. Would he have given an indirect free kick in the box for handling a back pass or would he have deemed there’s no way Sainz intended to chip his own keeper and therefore let him off… we'll never know!

I've watched the clubs longer highlights on YT and they omitted the Sainz own goal attempt. Not sure if there is footage of it available anywhere.