Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Daniel doesn’t look very happy.

27 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

He's probably confused as to whether he's a walking billboard for Unibet, or Sky Bet.

I don't bet, and never have, so those brands were totally invisible to me. Given the reporting and evidence of how damaging gambling addiction can be, that photo really shows that the commercial side of football does need a head wobble. The more I look at it the more obscene it becomes. Sorry Daniel, love you.

• Like 6

I'm more concerned that your phone battery is so low at 10am.

Edited by Pyro Pete

4 hours ago, Robert Ketts Yellow Army said:

See attached. IMG_6986.thumb.png.d24784fd93ef7a58c3ab99b1da68baf7.png

You would look like that if you were wearing a Leeds badge when your heart was in Norfolk.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thumbbass said:

I don't bet, and never have, so those brands were totally invisible to me. Given the reporting and evidence of how damaging gambling addiction can be, that photo really shows that the commercial side of football does need a head wobble. The more I look at it the more obscene it becomes. Sorry Daniel, love you.

That picture doing the rounds when Ivan Toney got charged, of him in the kit of three different clubs, all with betting logos, and another of him holding up a player of the month trophy sponsored by another betting company, really said it all. Football's relationship with betting companies is completely out of control.

• Like 2