Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Think Delias bar has been outdone

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's a godsend for many of us. I can get round to there, have a drink with family and friends and get picked up at 6:30 when the traffic clears. Beats falling about on Ber Street...

That’s fair enough if it works for you. I always stop 2 nights when going to Carrow Road so enjoy the walk to wherever we choose to go post match. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s fair enough if it works for you. I always stop 2 nights when going to Carrow Road so enjoy the walk to wherever we choose to go post match. 

It works for plenty of us and is something that's been asked about for many years.

I don't enjoy the walk. I used to though.

10 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Half of the memes on here are mine, Delia Bitty is just the latest to start to kick off.

This 80% attitude you have “why won’t the plebs sing louder” is a really bad character trait.

But that's just admitting you're a fake persona. You can achieve your dreams online but fail miserably in the stands at Carra. You and Midlands both...

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It works for plenty of us and is something that's been asked about for many years.

I don't enjoy the walk. I used to though.

Can’t argue with that, glad you enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

But that's just admitting you're a fake persona. You can achieve your dreams online but fail miserably in the stands at Carra. You and Midlands both...

Oh dear. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I won’t consider myself a failure until I’m drinking in the lion and castle.

Like going to a music concert and drinking in the concession stand afterwards, bizarre behaviour.

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The problem is and always has been that there’s too many fans who are just like you. Happy as pigs in sh1t whatever’s going on and keep demanding more of the same. 

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The problem is and always has been that there’s too many fans who are just like you. Happy as pigs in sh1t whatever’s going on and keep demanding more of the same. 

Imagine developing a parasocial relationship with Delia Smith and then dedicating yourself to drinking overpriced crap lager in an elaborate stadium hot dog stand in the faint hope that you might see her. And she never turns up.

Very bizarre behaviour if you ask me

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Imagine developing a parasocial relationship with Delia Smith and then dedicating yourself to drinking overpriced crap lager in an elaborate stadium hot dog stand in the faint hope that you might see her. And she never turns up.

That's just part of your online fakery and trying to include me in your imaginations. Why not give us look after the game? See how it works for people?

Edited by nutty nigel

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Nutty must have pictures of Saint Delia on every wall in his house. Similar to that devoted fan episode on Alan Partridge. 

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You don't know because you're a fake. You regale us about all things Norwich from your perception of 20% or 80% or me or Delia or the puppetman or the market twins. They are all imaginations of your heart. The truth is you're fake Norwich.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nutty must have pictures of Saint Delia on every wall in his house. Similar to that devoted fan episode on Alan Partridge. 

And right on cue there's another...

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This “she knows me” delusion is a very common thing unfortunately.

Jelly and Ice cream when Delia Leaves.

And right on cue there's another...

I’d rather be me than anything like you in a hundred lifetimes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d rather be me than anything like you in a hundred lifetimes. 

Comfort in fakery..

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

aask8pkh.thumb.png.5bd332f905e926131182851821cf016d.png

Here she is last night, God bless her.

I didn't see you in there? Who's the guy?

Edited by nutty nigel

I didn't see you in there?

You won't either as i tried it for about 3 games and i am sure there is more life in a tramps vest and atmosphere in a morgue plus serving beer in a plastic glass an hour after the game ends at ridiculous prices is not for me. Lollards Pit for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s sad to see so much animosity around, just because a result hasn’t gone the way that people wanted. But totally crazy that the result they wanted was to see us lose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

You won't either as i tried it for about 3 games and i am sure there is more life in a tramps vest and atmosphere in a morgue plus serving beer in a plastic glass an hour after the game ends at ridiculous prices is not for me. Lollards Pit for me.

Replaced the Nelson for me. Getting that far had become a struggle. I'm happy with family and friends. The company always trumps surroundings.

Who's the guy on the selfie?

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

It’s sad to see so much animosity around, just because a result hasn’t gone the way that people wanted. But totally crazy that the result they wanted was to see us lose.

As I keep saying 24 points from the last 13 games doesn't fit the desired narrative.

Edited by nutty nigel

On 14/01/2024 at 12:05, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now just don't show this to a vegan less you want them to have a heart attack..

Pffft.....where's the fried egg?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Don’t you drink in The Nelson anymore Nutty?

Sorry missed this.

No, it's too far. I can go to the lion and castle and get picked up at 6:30. Luckily family and friends join me in there.

Edited by nutty nigel

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

What does that even mean?

Personality Disorder. Take a test. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Personality Disorder. 

All from the imaginations of your heart.

Do you have an offline life? Friends? Family? Football memories?

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

All from the imaginations of your heart.

Do you have an offline life? Friends? Family? Football memories?

Actually yes, nothing I’d want to share with someone like you though. 

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Actually yes, nothing I’d want to share with someone like you though. 

That's a no then.