Sign in to follow this  
Bigbrenn

How soon...

until we hear of any transfer news?

I'm not impatient but I'm worried that with no positive news on any front, our (few) better players will have their minds twisted by their agents saying ' still nothing happening with incomings, poor management, stagnation behind the scenes, dead atmosphere etc. I've put the feelers out for you. You deserve better etc....'

9 minutes ago, Bigbrenn said:

until we hear of any transfer news?

I'm not impatient but I'm worried that with no positive news on any front, our (few) better players will have their minds twisted by their agents saying ' still nothing happening with incomings, poor management, stagnation behind the scenes, dead atmosphere etc. I've put the feelers out for you. You deserve better etc....'

Well no one can really say how long. All that is known at this stage is Knapper stated it should be an exciting transfer window.

4 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Well no one can really say how long. All that is known at this stage is Knapper stated it should be an exciting transfer window.

Exciting for the Carrow Rd bean counters if we sell our star assets but probably no one else.

11 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Exciting for the Carrow Rd bean counters if we sell our star assets but probably no one else.

I think I'll wait to judge when it comes to the end of the window rather than the 2nd Jan.

1 hour ago, jaberry2 said:

I missed that. When did he say it?

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

I missed that. When did he say it?

When he was in bed with me 😉 in reality, that was a quote from about a month ago. Im sure you can find it on the usual places, but he didn't elaborate any further on that point.

• Haha 1

Last minute Arsenal academy loans taking up spots for lads that have come through our academy system is what I’d bet on.

I know that’ll disappoint the fans that want to sell half the ground so Wagner can “push for the playoffs”

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Last minute Arsenal academy loans taking up spots for lads that have come through our academy system is what I’d bet on.

I know that’ll disappoint the fans that want to sell half the ground so Wagner can “push for the playoffs”

That would certainly be the easy link to make. I wouldnt care so much providing that the quality of player incoming pushes us on.

Just now, jaberry2 said:

That would certainly be the easy link to make. I wouldnt care so much providing that the quality of player incoming pushes us on.

Probably get a full back just to 100% make sure Kellen Fisher doesn’t get in the side.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Probably get a full back just to 100% make sure Kellen Fisher doesn’t get in the side.

I think Springett goes out on loan. Hopefully the sale of players of old which aren't going to improve us ala Sorenson, PP etc get shipped out as well. I think I read somewhere a CB and Midfielder were the key positions, which you would assume a better passer of the ball is incoming at the back to stop Kenny playing there and potentially Wagner has been reading the forum and ascertained the yellow army are still calling from a defensive midfielder. Will be interesting to see what unfolds.