Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Chris Sutton vs Matt Holland

Good co-commentary, both appreciative of the opposition while bigging up their own team, and a bit of banter too.

I felt Chris might have just had the edge in his tactical analysis though-I wonder why he's not had more of a go as a manager.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Good co-commentary, both appreciative of the opposition while bigging up their own team, and a bit of banter too.

I felt Chris might have just had the edge in his tactical analysis though-I wonder why he's not had more of a go as a manager.

I imagine he’s perfectly happy with his lot - presumably made a fair bit from playing and is now a regular pundit for Sky (both sides of the border), BBC (mostly R5 but also online) and with a few quid for his pinkun column too.

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Lincoln City

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I imagine he’s perfectly happy with his lot - presumably made a fair bit from playing and is now a regular pundit for Sky (both sides of the border), BBC (mostly R5 but also online) and with a few quid for his pinkun column too.

TV punditry, unless at the two, is not that well paid, hence us using regional pundits on Radio Norfolk. I remember Beattie was inly paid £50 for his afternoon stint on Radio Suffolk

51 minutes ago, RobJames said:

TV punditry, unless at the two, is not that well paid, hence us using regional pundits on Radio Norfolk. I remember Beattie was inly paid £50 for his afternoon stint on Radio Suffolk

Yes, cos it was Beattie …..

6 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9440115/amp/Chris-Sutton-opens-late-fathers-battle-dementia-calls-temporary-substitutes.html

Suggests he had a lot of stuff on his plate in the last ten years or so.