Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Top of the table form

If we had scored the extra goal against either Watford or Preston the form over these past six games would (over the season so far) have us either 2nd, or top.  Even without those goals, the total over those 6 games would add up to a 99.6 season.

However, in reality it is more a case that we are 'sorting things out' since the Blackburn. Eroding the mistakes rather than turning in dominant displays. We seemed to have finally settled into starting 11, though the one constant, failure to mark up in midfield still hasn't been addressed. That failure means the opposition has little problem getting the ball to our 18 yard box - hence the high number of shots. Albeit off target.

Thankfully Sgt and Hwang should be back soon as Idah looks woeful. Hernandez is now just a one trick pony. A latter day Charles' 'Charlie' Charles from the Fast Show. Sainz is at last showing why he was signed. We now need the same from Passback.

And the thought still holds, Finish 6th come the end of the season and you have as much chance as 3rd who may well have finished a dozen or so points ahead of you. Hanley with a bit more nous at the back and Sgt/Hwang up front it is not out beyond us, more so if Anatole can conjure up a couple of decent PL loans in January.

Idah truly is dreadful and listening to Rob Butler bigging him up on Canary Call after the game was cringe. 

The sooner we get Sarge back the better, let's hope he is a surprise selection for Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Idah truly is dreadful and listening to Rob Butler bigging him up on Canary Call after the game was cringe. 

The sooner we get Sarge back the better, let's hope he is a surprise selection for Saturday. 

Idah is the luckiest person to ever live     rich from not talent

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mastoola said:

Idah is the luckiest person to ever live     rich from not talent

How's your kid doing at her gigs. Listen I'm getting pissed off being on here ,    trying to support Norwich from a distance 🇧🇷.  WEBBER  has gone and the damage he has caused was immense.  He was given the keys 🔑 to the house and fuuuucķed up big time. No ifs no buts. This is the facts. The guy was a moron , no ifs no buts, a chancer. 

Back to the point , where do we go now. I FEEL like I am surrounded  with more 🤠 cowboys. ARE  we a Norwich  City or a non professional  organisation  , hemorrhaging  money 💰 and going g back the way . 🤔 

10 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

I get cheesed off when I here the apologists tell me, we ahould back him as  he is one of our own. He needs a bit more time/confidence/support. You are supposedly in the team because of your ability, NOT potential as if that were the case then some wonder kid of 11 would be in the team. Like every City fan I know I have nothing against him personally, and wish him well, but it is akin to putting a Ford Fiesta into a FI race and wondering why it finishes last.

• Like 1

ok    first yes she is doing amazing  thank you for remembering   yes we have new management   however we still have the same ownership.    how is the coffee stuff going?

4 minutes ago, Mengo said:

How's your kid doing at her gigs. Listen I'm getting pissed off being on here ,    trying to support Norwich from a distance 🇧🇷.  WEBBER  has gone and the damage he has caused was immense.  He was given the keys 🔑 to the house and fuuuucķed up big time. No ifs no buts. This is the facts. The guy was a moron , no ifs no buts, a chancer. 

Back to the point , where do we go now. I FEEL like I am surrounded  with more 🤠 cowboys. ARE  we a Norwich  City or a non professional  organisation  , hemorrhaging  money 💰 and going g back the way . 🤔 

ok    first yes she is doing amazing  thank you for remembering   yes we have new management   however we still have the same ownership.    how is the coffee stuff going?

9 minutes ago, Mengo said:

8 hours ago, mastoola said:

Is this a binner on the rise? 

9 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The very fact that we are third for goals scored means that we can potentially outscore them on Saturday, if the defence and keeper have anything like the kind of game they should be capable of. West Brom completely outplayed them. We need to be swift and expansive on the break and whoever plays up top needs a razor sharp focus on Saturday.