Sign in to follow this  
GodlyOtsemobor

It'll be quiet on here tonight

23 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The post count will be 20% down.

Significantly more than 20% down, unless Delia's little helpers don't bother to post.

It won’t be quiet. There will countless more posts creaming themselves about another lucky win after a poor performance. Plenty of people thinking suddenly we’ve turned the corner. The play offs are coming. They’ve clearly not learnt thus far what happens under Wagner. 
Great to get a win of course. But it’s like we’ve just made the plays off on here. 

My mind is not changed. 
MA needs to be in control sooner than 3 years. 
Knapper has had plenty of time and needs to back publically or fire Wagner. Time for the big boy trousers now he is SD. 

Cracks papered over. 

I think there's plenty to digest in terms of the lineup, tactics, substitutions and overall performance.

For a start, I think McLean and Sara both played better defensively with clear roles. In a weird way I think Kenny is a better central defender than he is a defensive midfielder; he understands that he's not supposed to be marauding forward and tends to be more disciplined. Sara was also far more restrained than usual and it helped us to be a little tighter at the back.

Onel did nothing to further his case today. Still no end product (the woodwork is off-target). The wide midfield positions are still tactically problematic. Rowe still gets run into the ground then substituted.

At this point it's it's all pretty fascinating, especially against the backdrop of the AGM.