Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

*** Official Lappin As it happens AGMday thread ***

Surely deserving of its own thread a la any matchday?

A sinking team, a clueless manager, a never ending takeover, millions in debt, a stadium falling down, the Binners laughing at us. So much to discuss tonight.

I can't be there tonight as on my 60th jolly to Gran Canaria (no crossbar hit mind), but can I ask those fellow Pinkun posters attending to drop any nuggets emerging tonight into this thread as it happens?

20231130_112502.jpg

When can we expect to see the team news? Will there be a stream?

Hopefully the shareholders will get stuck in tonight. We don't want a night of the clapping seals performance.

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

A sinking team, a clueless manager, a never ending takeover, millions in debt, a stadium falling down, the Binners laughing at us. So much to discuss tonight.

I can't be there tonight as on my 60th jolly to Gran Canaria (no crossbar hit mind), but can I ask those fellow Pinkun posters attending to drop any nuggets emerging tonight into this thread as it happens?

20231130_112502.jpg

That reminds me..... I need to get some velcro.....

20231130_112502.jpg

Those French sticks are covered in sand.

20231130_112502.jpg

Looking like a Wooky! That reminds me I need to get my thermal’s out for the weekend!