Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Pelach

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Don’t know much about him, is he part of the problem .?

Hard to tell what part he is playing. 

They said on radio he was watching videos of the game before half time 

then went and told Wagner 

that is why the coaching staff didn’t go down tunnel straight away at HT

Only 35 years old and first team coach. Spent time as assistant at Huddersfield so not much pedigree. But, does know the championship....

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

They said on radio he was watching videos of the game before half time 

then went and told Wagner 

that is why the coaching staff didn’t go down tunnel straight away at HT

Well if he was in anyway responsible for that 2nd half performance, which it sounds as though he may well have been, then he could be part of the problem.

It's not often that a member of the outgoing manager's coaching team makes a go of it, but it probably will be him. Plus he's the cheap option.

Not guaranteed he would accept the job on a caretaker basis anyway, and I really do feel Knapper must make the appointment not Webber.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Well if he was in anyway responsible for that 2nd half performance, which it sounds as though he may well have been, then he could be part of the problem.

It's not often that a member of the outgoing manager's coaching team makes a go of it, but it probably will be him. Plus he's the cheap option.

Not guaranteed he would accept the job on a caretaker basis anyway, and I really do feel Knapper must make the appointment not Webber.

Maybe he was looking at foreshaws mistakes ? He got hooked at half time ! 
that is why Wagner him and Andy Hughes stood in technical area at half time talking before going down tunnel 

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

In the last decade in English football, the only one I can really think of who was a success after stepping up from the coaching staff was Frank at Brentford.

I wouldn't consider Pelach as a permanent successor to Wagner, but just a fresh voice and maybe some fresh ideas might get us out of this rut in the short term. I'm sure Pelach would jump at the chance, as a few good results could land him a decent job somewhere else, even if we didn't keep him here. It would also allow Knapper the opportunity to come in, assess, and bring in his own man.