Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Booing and fighting amongst ourselves in the stands today

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Now listen here youngster. We didn't truck with Elite back in my day. But we did have Wattsy to cope with. Never thought I'd wish him back there :classic_ninja:

Quit well you’re behind Nutty, save face. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Now listen here youngster. We didn't truck with Elite back in my day. But we did have Wattsy to cope with. Never thought I'd wish him back there :classic_ninja:

Changing of the guard? My kids aren't keen on moving from the Barclay even though they only get the occasional game. Youngster? I've got early onset arthritis, Im decaying 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Agreed as I was there. Not always easy mind when the match is virtually over after twenty minutes. Did you attend on Saturday just passed? They were very loud at times. 

No I didn't,  hence I only made comment on them last season 😉

2 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Changing of the guard? My kids aren't keen on moving from the Barclay even though they only get the occasional game. Youngster? I've got early onset arthritis, Im decaying 

I wasn't keen on moving. But now you've got my two grandsons sharing my old seat. When they can get to it. There's a lot said about the Elite hangers on by people who have no idea what goes on.

What I was told today about Coventry on Saturday was worrying. And disappointing that commited city fans get abuse from their own. 

29 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

See, now I feel old. No wonder the Barclay put me out to pasture!

I was with some people today who go every game, home and away, got dogs abuse from some of our fans on Saturday.

Not sure if they send out emails asking how it was when you buy away tickets like we get for home games. But our club must be aware by now.

I need to make this clear, the mange ridden children were Coventry fans, allegedly. Our kids have rickets, easier to run from. 

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I wasn't keen on moving. But now you've got my two grandsons sharing my old seat. When they can get to it. There's a lot said about the Elite hangers on by people who have no idea what goes on.

What I was told today about Coventry on Saturday was worrying. And disappointing that commited city fans get abuse from their own. 

They get my halitosis. Not you, you should be thankful. 

1 minute ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

They get my halitosis. Not you, you should be thankful. 

I tried to grow one to block your view but I don't think he'll quite make it...

• Haha 1

On 08/10/2023 at 09:46, Naturalcynic said:

And it wasn’t very enjoyable under Farke when we were humiliated week after week in the Prem.

When was that , I enjoyed the first premier league,  shame about covid . Then he obviously got 11 games to turn championship players at best into a team who compete in the prem.  Look at Mr webber if you want to blame someone. 

On 10/10/2023 at 21:26, Pockthorpe said:

That’s been the glory of our away support for years  . We’ve been magnificent .Loyal.  And we’ve been loud all game long . Not my words , other club’s fans . Been changing recently. First noticed it at Blackpool last season , people I’d not really seen much away before in previous years screaming at other fans to join in with what is , let’s face it , a sh*t song . Screaming at fans who’ve been going away for f*cking years and have built up our reputation. 

I totally applaud the effort to improve the atmosphere at Carrow Road however and really don’t want to get into a slanging match with other Norwich fans. 

But the away support did not need fixing one bit .

OTBC 

The vocal support was rubbish at Coventry,  I went to Stoke away last season and the vocal support there was silent. 

On 11/10/2023 at 17:05, lake district canary said:

So the drum is attracting the wrong kind of fans?  I can understand that - rebellious thickos who latch on to something "because it is there" is a common phenomenon in today's society. Anything that gives them a focus for spreading their vitriol and hate. Drums have been used throughout history to be a rallying call - good for fans, but not if it is attracting scum in the process.

This needs to be nipped in the bud straight away - the drummer needs to keep it quiet outside the ground and so not attract these low lifes. Once in the ground, not so bad maybe. 

Last thing the club needs is for a group of thugs congregating together around a drum outside the ground. They will spoil our reputation as a club if we are not careful. 

The people I saw having major arguments in the stands were nothing to do with them. And they weren't groups of thugs . 

On 12/10/2023 at 20:00, Midlands Yellow said:

Coventry fans for their numbers are the best for support in this league. 

With a drum.