dylanisabaddog

Stoke predictions/team

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/board/2/stoke-city-fc

Stoke fans are concerned about injuries. 

I'm not in the best place to comment having missed most of the last 10 days due to a holiday. In my mind Rotherham didn't actually happen. 

But I'm looking forward to forgetting about ownership for a while and watching us give Stoke a damn good hiding. Serves them right. 

Far from an easy game in my eyes. Stoke have thrown up a mix of results this season. Going for a narrow 2-1 win. Guessing Idah will be starting up front too..as Hwang is apparently not ready.

17 hours ago, jaberry2 said:

Far from an easy game in my eyes. Stoke have thrown up a mix of results this season. Going for a narrow 2-1 win. Guessing Idah will be starting up front too..as Hwang is apparently not ready.

Hwang has been described as " super fit" so I am sure he is ready.

Can't see Hwang starting this game. Off the bench I would have thought. 

As far as I know he hasn't played a competitive match in England. Will be interesting to see if he can deal with the physicality and get up to speed with the play. Hopefully he'll be a class above most in this league.

The Stoke fans clearly fear this fixture but after our performance against Rotherham I do too

Would go for:

Gunn

Stacey        Duffy     Gibson     Giannoulis

Sara     McLean

Fassnacht       Barnes            Rowe

Idah

I think it’s worth starting Idah. I know he’s approaching 100 appearances for us but we all know that for the majority of his time here he’s been behind Pukki in the pecking order and so the majority of those appearances have been as a sub. For a player to get good experience I think they regularly need to be playing at about 60 mins, not 1-20 mins. Apparently Hwang also only started training on Thursday

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

Would go for:

Gunn

Stacey        Duffy     Gibson     Giannoulis

Sara     McLean

Fassnacht       Barnes            Rowe

Idah

Unless someone's injured that we don't know about, this has got to be the team, hasn't it? Don't think Hwang will have met most of the players, let alone trained meaningfully with them. No more than sub appearances from him this week, I'd have thought.

Whatever you think of Idah, if he doesn't start in these circumstances, then there's no point in him being at the club.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Unless someone's injured that we don't know about, this has got to be the team, hasn't it? Don't think Hwang will have met most of the players, let alone trained meaningfully with them. No more than sub appearances from him this week, I'd have thought.

Whatever you think of Idah, if he doesn't start in these circumstances, then there's no point in him being at the club.

So much depends upon Idah now. Let's hope that his detractors in the crowd remain silent throughout.

It's one thing having reservations about the lad on a footie forum, as many of us do, but that's a million miles from booing him in situ, so to speak. 

• Like 1