Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Cameron Newark RIP

27 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Need to check it out. Don't think it is cheap their either but I would say more in keeping in terms of appearance with the likes of the Delia's pies of old so the quality aspect comes in too.

So a completely pointless comparison between sausage rolls at Carrow rd & your local country park. 

A great way to honour a mans life.

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

But they’ll be venison surely ?

Got to compare like-with-like. ( wink )

Do Burnley or Cambridge utd produce a document detailing the provenance of their pies that they send to ADs ? Wbat is the price per kilo, meat content and meat to pastry ratio? . This of course should accompanied by a Zoe in the Pool/bath/ shower calendar  for those ADs that are ostracised by the others and seek comfort in obsessing over the rather fetching Mrs Webber.   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Do Burnley or Cambridge utd produce a document detailing the provenance of their pies that they send to ADs ? Wbat is the price per kilo, meat content and meat to pastry ratio? . This of course should accompanied by a Zoe in the Pool/bath/ shower calendar  for those ADs that are ostracised by the others and seek comfort in obsessing over the rather fetching Mrs Webber.   

The trouble with our resident bean counter is that he knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing.

What a sad act.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Happy to salute anyone who stands up and speaks his mind. I trust he addressed more important issues than sausage rolls. Interesting to note the kind of clowns on here who introduce a topic themselves then join in gang culture mocking on follow up posts.

10 hours ago, essex canary said:

Happy to salute anyone who stands up and speaks his mind. I trust he addressed more important issues than sausage rolls. Interesting to note the kind of clowns on here who introduce a topic themselves then join in gang culture mocking on follow up posts.

What a thread to attempt to play the victim card but as you asked i quite agree about people speaking their mind but the problem arises when they are talking 8ollocks. Not too sure you are following what i am saying though.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What a thread to attempt to play the victim card but as you asked i quite agree about people speaking their mind but the problem arises when they are talking 8ollocks. Not too sure you are following what i am saying though.

I hear you Tilly. 😉