Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Waiver Voting System

15 minutes ago, chicken said:

You know how I know I am always doing rather well?

By logging into here, seeing one of your posts and knowing that my world is nowhere near as bad.

I don't have the money or the inclination to own over a thousand shares. If I did, you would never catch me kicking up such a stink. The idea that anyone has to put up with your histrionics is enough to put anyone off wanting to have shares to be honest... in fact, I wonder if the stalling over the summer was after Mr A cast his eye over this forum... 

Sorry I was just enjoying the excellent quality over on the 'Mark Attanasio' thread until someone just turned up to lower the tone on there. Perhaps @MrBunce is making similar reference to me? At least he can place the issues in context.

11 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Sorry I was just enjoying the excellent quality over on the 'Mark Attanasio' thread until someone just turned up to lower the tone on there. Perhaps @MrBunce is making similar reference to me? At least he can place the issues in context.

All you do is lower the tone, generally by making every thread you visit about YOUR tone.

Interestingly, every time I have challenged one of your very poorly chosen phrases as spin, you've stopped using it. It's been a while since you have used "community club" and "the supporters" when it was quickly pointed out you just meant you. 

12 hours ago, essex canary said:

My inside knowledge is best on this in the same way that yours is in relation to the Old Trust.

The Club has never tried to take away the title of AD from anyone including myself or a nominated inheritor from any family. It is simply that it won't pass on the seat entitlement to the latter. I am not currently engaged in the AD group because of my dissatisfaction with such a 2 tier approach.

As for the Old Trust, how peculiar that S&J were instrumental in setting up the Canaries Trust 22 years ago but a larger shareholding has lain dormant in another Trust for all that time.

Both are examples of NCFC principles in action.

The setting up of the Trust had nothing to do with S&J. It was the idea of Roger Durrant who ran Bracondale Insurance Services and he held an open meeting in the Russell Alison Lounge after a game back in 2002 to get it up and running. As for the old Trust it was set up back in 1957 again by fans and neither have ever come under the umbrella of control by NCFC.

As for your relationship with the ADs your version of events is being somewhat economical with the truth and you know full well what i mean.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The setting up of the Trust had nothing to do with S&J. It was the idea of Roger Durrant who ran Bracondale Insurance Services and he held an open meeting in the Russell Alison Lounge after a game back in 2002 to get it up and running. As for the old Trust it was set up back in 1957 again by fans and neither have ever come under the umbrella of control by NCFC.

As for your relationship with the ADs your version of events is being somewhat economical with the truth and you know full well what i mean.

A recent communication from the Canaries Trust itself suggested that S&J were instrumental in it's set up. Perhaps someone else was being economical with the truth there?

I think the words I used re my relationship with the AD'S are as far as I can reasonably go on a public forum especially given that the Club perspective is the only one that is truly relevant to this communication medium.

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I think the words I used re my relationship with the AD'S are as far as I can reasonably go on a public forum especially given that the Club perspective is the only one that is truly relevant to this communication medium.

You obviously know what i am talking about by that sentence. :classic_laugh: A case of i know that you know that i know.

53 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I remember Roger Durrant, he used to come round our house a lot as my late Dad used Bracondale Insurance Services for his investments...........

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You obviously know what i am talking about by that sentence. :classic_laugh: A case of i know that you know that i know.

Being appointed as an Associate Director of the Club was (and presumably still is) a benefit of holding 1,000 shares in the Club. There was no mention of the Group as such in the Share Prospectus. As things stand I am no longer part of the Group in respect of which both it and the Club maintained had a separate status though I have no knowledge of what exactly supports that separate status as I dont recall it ever being provided to me. Even if it does my view is that in support of it's own avowed policy of inclusiveness the Club ought to have been more proactive in resolving the issues.

The Prospectus also states that Associate Directors would have meetings with the Board once a year. That has not been maintained.

If your detective approach has revealed more informative insight through honest means, I would be grateful if you would share it.

Edited by essex canary

8 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Being appointed as an Associate Director of the Club was (and presumably still is) a benefit of holding 1,000 shares in the Club. There was no mention of the Group as such in the Share Prospectus. As things stand I am no longer part of the Group in respect of which both it and the Club maintained had a separate status though I have no knowledge of what exactly supports that separate status as I dont recall it ever being provided to me. Even if it does my view is that in support of it's own avowed policy of inclusiveness the Club ought to have been more proactive in resolving the issues.

The Prospectus also states that Associate Directors would have meetings with the Board once a year. That has not been maintained.

If your detective approach has revealed more informative insight through honest means, I would be grateful if you would share it.

No need to have a detective approach by honest means or otherwise but quite what exactly that means is lost on me, however your reputation precedes you and that reputation is not one any right minded person would wish to have.

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No need to have a detective approach by honest means or otherwise but quite what exactly that means is lost on me, however your reputation precedes you and that reputation is not one any right minded person would wish to have.

You must have some idea of the issues given the experience of NCISA yet if someone set up KGB Canaries they would likely be invited to join the OSP.

51 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Let me guess, the other ADs want nothing to do with Essex and his incessant whining.  

A pretty shrewd guess on your part wcorkio.

25 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There is plenty of old boys network that doesn't demonstrate modern enlightened attitudes 

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

There is plenty of old boys network that doesn't demonstrate modern enlightened attitudes 

One day you'll be aware of your lack of self awareness, until that day , most decent people will avoid your  company..

Tillo and I went to the same School...that's it, I've never met, spoken to or communicated with him except on here ....you're seeing Reds under the Bed, being shunned and despised will do that to a ' man' .

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

I'm not sure you would know what a "modern enlightened attitude" was if it smacked you in the face. Especially the way you go one about the likes of Zoe in other posts. Honestly, the more your lips move the more knots you tie yourself up in.

As the youngsters I work with would suggest "hush your gums" - advice, because none of this is doing you any good. Re the 'old boys network' comment... I suspect you are as old if not older. As I said elsewhere, perhaps you aught to go about networking with people rather than ranting and raving... modern business is ALL about networking, something you seem very poor at. Unless you think demanding a network to be given to you is innovative 

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well, it's a bit like bunions...even chiropodists dont like them.  So I didn't have to be Columbo to work it out.  

Edited by wcorkcanary

9 minutes ago, chicken said:

I'm not sure you would know what a "modern enlightened attitude" was if it smacked you in the face. Especially the way you go one about the likes of Zoe in other posts. Honestly, the more your lips move the more knots you tie yourself up in.

As the youngsters I work with would suggest "hush your gums" - advice, because none of this is doing you any good. Re the 'old boys network' comment... I suspect you are as old if not older. As I said elsewhere, perhaps you aught to go about networking with people rather than ranting and raving... modern business is ALL about networking, something you seem very poor at. Unless you think demanding a network to be given to you is innovative 

He probably thinks driving a Jag and smoking cigars impresses people, yet the moment he pulls away theyre all making wayne kerr signs at him.

14 minutes ago, chicken said:

I was the second or third youngest in that group and my friend who passed away with very much the same approach as me was easily the youngest. Just we both come from an earthy part of the country. Many thanks for your powers of intuition and sensitivity.

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

He probably thinks driving a Jag and smoking cigars impresses people, yet the moment he pulls away theyre all making wayne kerr signs at him.

Like Chicken way off beam.

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

image.png.e16b7144404fd6f586d4dbdd9872a3e9.png

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, chicken said:

A good example of his lack of networking skills was pointed out yesterday in an exchange he had with an officer of the Trust despite him being their self appointed poster boy on here.