Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Salford v Leeds

30+ shots and the keeper had a brilliant night, given the injuries and lack of players I don't Farke will be that bothered.

6 hours ago, Surfer said:

Oops. Well at least they can concentrate on the league now. 

Yeah but i thought the Binners had the league won after two games ?

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The fact they let gary neville commentate the Leeds V Salford match when he owns Salford is s a farce. Heard all he did for most of the match was jerk off about how wonderful and amazing they were

At least he was there. 😉 

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The fact they let gary neville commentate the Leeds V Salford match when he owns Salford is s a farce. Heard all he did for most of the match was jerk off about how wonderful and amazing they were

I guess we should stop any former players commentating on their old clubs too? Who actually cares? I listened, he celebrated when they scored and won but whichever social media comments section you have based your hearsay on is not quite getting it correct. 
They’ve had parents commentating on their kids debut appearance and it was just nice seeing a person proud of their kid. Radio Norfolk commentary is done if the best local comms I reckon but they’re fans too, which shows and I don’t mind one bit. I’d mind if Neville spent all game slagging off Leeds, like Danny Mills or Andy Townsend do when they commentate on us, but a bit of praise for a lower division team getting a scalp? Fair enough in most people’s book no?